41

rose.contreras

❤️💬✈️ liked by karljacobs_,maddyspidell, and 45,789 thousand othersrose

rose.contrera I can't wait for them to get here. I love you all and thank you for the support. Its hard being pregnant and trying to reach a bowl in the cabinet.
Cravings: arroz con leche (rice w/milk) corn, and pickles :)

chandlerhallow ewww pickles 🤢
rose.contreras be quiet boi

chris_thememegod rice with milk... huh?
rose.contreras it's really good, we should go and try it sometime

maddyspidell omg can't wait to go shopping for the little ones on the way 🥺💕
rose.contreras can't wait too 🥺✨✨

user_01 probably using the boys for clout. Clout chaser
tfpan_05 shut up plz. Go and sit yourself in the back, thank you. Fan behavior 🙄🤚🏼
pixy_69 fan behavior 🙄🤚🏼 boy go sit ur ugly ass down

3rd pov
"Rosie! Oh my god look at this!"
Maddy squeals, turning on her heal to show both Rosie and Katie.

The girls have decided that it was time for them to spend together. A girls day out if you could call it, all fun and games. Tucker being with Chris and the others back at Katie's house.

They were currently at a baby store in the mall, shopping around for baby toys and clothing. It was Maddy's turn to pick a couple of outfits, but for the baby girl. Since we all know she loves the color pink, she had at least 5 cute, very pink outfits.

"Aww Madd's that's a cute outfit! Aww look at the little pockets!!"
Rosie squealed placing her finger into the babies pocket. Her emotions going at full swing, a couple of tears threatening to go down.

"Rosie, don't cry! Everything is going to just fantastic, you're going to be a great mommy."
Katie spoke, a hand on Rosie's back rubbing comforting circles.

"That's so true. You're going to be an amazing mother! And guess what? Me and Katie, and the rest of the boys are going to be here to help. Which we can't wait to help you! Ahhh I can't wait to hold the twins!"
Maddy spoke enthusiastically, bouncing energetically.

Rosie smiled, wiping the tear that came down. Her smile showing that everything was going to be okay and that she had amazing people around her to help.

"Now, tell me which little heels to get the baby. I want to match with her." Maddy spoke, holding a little pair of light pink heels.

They giggled at Maddy's attempt of getting matching heels, Rosie rolling her eyes at her antics.

•••i CaN smElL tHeM, iT sMeLls LiKe TACOS aNd DRŪG$•••

They had stopped shopping for a bit and had went to take a break at the food court. Rosie's feet killing her for no reason.

She's young, this isn't supposed to be happening. But she knows why, carefully sitting down on a chair at a table. She takes her phone out as she waits for the girls to come back with their food.

She scrolls through instagram, then through her messages. Some from Karl and others from her family and Chris. Asking if he and Karl could get matching tattoos. She just laughed it off, replying with "no❤️"

"So here you go, and here you go. There now we can eat." Katie places the trays of food down. The food being Panda Express along with Rosie's request of Subway.

"So big question! Have you and Karl thought of any names for the twins?" Maddy asked, chewing on her noodles. Katie perked up waiting for her answer.

Rosie thought back, they both hadn't really thought of names yet. Well not really, just throwing out random names here and there.

"Well, we have but they are unofficial. We don't really know what to name them yet. Have any ideas?"
Rosie said, crunching at a couple of pickles.

The girls eyes lit up, baby names for both genders came out. Many of them being a unique ones and other being original.

"Wait wait wait! How do you guys have so many? Its making my head spin." Rosie chuckled, a questionable look on her face.

Katie and Maddy both giggled, giving each other a little look.

"Well, before we all met here me and Maddy had made a list of baby names. So if you didn't have any ideas, in which you didn't, we could help you!" Katie smiled widely, Maddy nodding along.

Rosie smiled, knowing she was in good hands.
"You guys have a list! How many names are on there?"

"About 150, we can go back to my house and all have dinner together. So them we can show you all the different names!" Katie spoke, picking up her food and placing it in the to-go container, Maddy following.

Rosie nodded, slowly getting up from the once comfortable sitting position.
"Okay then, that would be nice. Now let's go back, I'm tired and I want cuddles from my boyfriend."

••••••
hellooo everyone :)
now ik this is short but i mixed it with rosie spending some time with the girls so yea
anyways i need baby names so if u have any ideas yk where to leave them
love you all <3
~sarah 🤢