9

Rosie's pov
I quickly got my stuff and ran outside. "Hiiiiii Rosie!!" Chris shouted from the window. I waved closing the door behind me and locking it.

"Move Chris." Karl says swatting his hands to make him move. Chris rolls his eyes and gets out of the front seat smiling. "Here ya go m'lady." I laugh getting in. "Thanks kind sir." We laugh as he closes my door and gets in the back.

"So mom and dad, where are we going?" Chris asked in a child like voice. I laugh as Karl's eyes go wide. "Well, son. We are going to dinner. Am I correct?" I look at Karl as he just gives me a smile not trying to laugh out loud.

We all take a quick glance at each other. A few seconds go by and the whole car is filled with our laughter. I hold my stomach as Chris just falls on to his side, clutching it.

About a minute or so of trying to catch out breath we finally stop. Chris gasping in the process of catching his breath, which made me laugh harder. Karl just looked so unamused and disappointed. It was so adorable yet funny.

We finally calmed down as we reached the restaurant. Karl found a close parking spot, which was good because after that laugh. My sides are hurting.

"Okay, so everyone isn't here yet so we have to wait." Karl says going onto his phone. Probably texting Jimmy. We wait it out going onto our phones as we see the others pull up. Chandler of course being the last one. We get out as Karl offers his arm to me which I take.

"Wow. Such a gentleman. Thank you." I say patting his arm as we walk to the entrance of the restaurant. He smiles, "Just doing my best." I roll my eyes as we laugh quietly to ourselves.

"So what are you love birds getting?" Chris asked out of no where. I roll my eyes smiling. "I don't know, yet. Might just settle with some spaghetti. What about you Karl?" He looks at me then Chris.

"I don't know. Probably some bomb ass chicken tenders. How about that Chris? Hmm?" I roll my eyes as they stare at each other. Me and Katie just laugh at them being childish.

"Alright boys and girls. The tables ready. Let's go." Jimmy says taking Maddy's hand and leading us to the table.

We all sit around a circle table towards the back. It was somewhat of a fancy ordeal. It being a mix of cozy/fancy. A waitress comes up to us asking if we were ready and we all agree. She takes our orders and goes off to the kitchen.

We all talk about random things. Some being about anime or it leading to crazy video ideas. In between it though me and Karl took a couple of selfies. Him posting it on his stories.

The waitress came back with our orders. Karl and Chris getting actual chicken tenders. Me and Katie laughing. We all made causal conversation, until Jimmy caught my attention.

"So, Rose. How did you like North Carolina?" He asked, as he set his fork down to the side. I smile looking around at them.

"I love it here. I want to thank everyone who made my visit very special. And of course my best friend Karl. Thank you." I say smiling wide. They all smile, as Jimmy smirks.

"So you leave tomorrow morning right?" I nod taking some spaghetti into my mouth.
"How about you stay longer?" I smile nodding no. "I would love to stay longer but I can't. I got to get back to California and go back to work and class." I say frowning a bit.

"What classes do you take?"
"I take photography. I've always been into that." I say taking a sip of my water.

"That's amazing. Well what if I give you a offer." He smirks raising his eyebrow. I do the same a big smirk on my face. "I beg to differ, Jimbo?" Chris, Katie, Chandler, Maddy, and Karl silently laughing.

"What if you stay here in NC and work for me as a camera woman? You could take classes at NCU. Or just learn from Tareq. Our other cameraman." I look at him, confusion written all over my face.

"A-are you serious? You've got to be kidding me."
He shrugs smiling. "It can all be arranged. You just have to say the magic word."

I look at them. Trying to comprehend everything. Karl can tell that I'm struggling so he grabs my hand. His thumb caressing my knuckles. He smiles, reassuring that if I say either yes or no, everything will be okay.

"As long as I get to stay with the boys. Then yes. I'll stay." I say jokingly.

They all smile wide, Karl in shock as he wraps his arms around me, squeezing me into a hug. I hug back smiling, patting his back.

"Alright. I'll make some arrangements with everyone and you'll be officially on the team." Jimmy says smiling. Me and Karl let go.

"Thank you sooo much. I can't believe I'll be able to stay here. I'm sooo excited!!" I say bouncing around in my seat.

We finish our dinner and Jimmy insists on paying so we let him. We all say our goodbyes. I give Jimmy a big hug thanking him over and over. We all go our separate ways to our cars. Me riding with Karl.

"Before we go home. I got something for you." He says reaching back behind his seat. He pulls out a little white bag. It having golden lace handles. He smiles handing it to me.

"Hope you like it." I take it from him smiling.
I put it in my lap taking out the white tissue paper. There's a little black box and I pull it out. "Karl. You did not?!" I saying in disbelief. He smiles a toothy grin.
"Just open it. I wanna see your reaction." I roll my eyes opening it.

I gasp. "H-holy shit. Karl nooooo! You did not!" I smile almost crying. "I know you've been wanting one for a while now. So I decided this would be the best time to get you one. I hope you like it. Chris helped me out a little." He smiles getting flustered.

I pull it out gawking over it. "It's so pretty. Of course Karl, I love it! Thank you, thank you." I put it back in the box reaching over and hug him. He hugs back burying his face into my shoulder.

"No problem. All for my bestie." I smile placing my head against his. "Thank you. Really." He kisses the top of my head. "No problem. It's what we besties do." He smiles, making my stomach do a 360.

We pull back sitting down. Driving back to my new house. Us talking about random things again.

I think I'm falling.

•••••••••••••••
i wanna thank all my readers for all the support im getting for this book I truly appreciate it. Loves you all cool beans thank you ✨🥺 next chp coming soon