40

mrbeast
A new video will be up in a couple of days, but right now go and congratulate Karl and Rosie!
And if you don't I'll delete your fortnite account 😤
💬7,415 🔁11.1k ❤️420k
chris_O2 b e a n s

chandlerhallow don't delete it, i have to see travis scotts concert
Load more comments...

The colors scattered the dark sky.
2 colors to be exact. BLUE and PINK. Which confused them all.

"Um, is that?"

"Rosie, isn't supposed to be one?"

"OH MY GOD, ROSIE YOU'RE HAVING TWINS!"

Rosie and Karl turned to each other. Both of them having tears coming down their faces.

"Rosie, d-did you know? I thought," Karl stuttered. Placing a hand on her stomach.

She had a puzzled but happy smile.
"I-I didn't know, the doctors told me it was one. I-I'm sorry."

Karl eyes softened, a wide smile on his face.
"No no baby, nothing is wrong with it. I'm just so surprised, but happy. We're going to have twins."

She couldn't believe it, she was so happy.
"We're having twins, Karl! A boy and a girl!"

"KARL YOU'RE HAVING TWINS! LETS GOOO!"
Chris shouted causing Karl to be pulled from Rosie.

Rosie's pov
The boys hugged him, jumping up and down. My mom and dad engulfing me into a hug.

Their faces with bright smiles, tears trailing down my moms face. They let go, placing a hand on my stomach.

"Hija, esto es una bendición. You're going to be an amazing mother to these babies."

I smile genuinely at her. Hearing her say that gives me hope, knowing that everything will be great. That everything happens for a reason.

Katie and Maddy bound over to me, giving me hugs and praising me. For caring not just one, but two. And showing that I'll be a great mother to them.

"Oh my god! Rosie we'll be able to shopping for baby clothes! And toys! Aww this is going to be sooo cute! And one of the colors is pink, my favorite!" 
Maddy states, jumping up and down a bit.

We all chuckle, making our way back to the cars. Me and Karl sit in the back, Karl wrapping and arm around my shoulders. His other hand rubbing little circles around my stomach.

I place my hand on his, giving him a little smile. He kisses my temple,
"I think you're going to be the best mom ever. And we're going to have the most handsome and prettiest babies."

I smile, my heart fluttered, "I think so too, but it's not all me. You're apart of this too, and you're going to be the best dad. I love you Karl."

He smiles nuzzling my neck, "I love you too Rose. For ever and ever."

••••••••
hiii everyone! How are yall? So I decided to do twins, cuz yk everyone said both so i was like
eh honk this, so i hope y'all liked it

oh i also made a discord so if you want to join it here is the link :)

https://discord.gg/ufzfj77gXC

bye cool beans! See u later love u all!