23

karljacobs_

❤️ ✈️ 💬 liked by rose

❤️ ✈️ 💬 liked by rose.contreras,chandlerhallow, mrbeast and 69,420 others
karljacobs_ MY beautiful princess! I love you 🥰😍

rose.contreras awww 🥰🥺 i love u too!
karljacobs_ 🥰🥰❤️

chris_thememegod  get a room 🤢
karljacobs_ no u

maddyspidell you guys are so cute! 🥺❤️
Load more comments.....

Karl's pov
"Karl stop it. Not here!" Rosie giggles, pushing me a bit.

"Come on, one more. Please?!" I ask using my puppy eyes to my advantage. It always works on her. She rolls her eyes and smiles.

"Of course, you always get your way with those puppy eyes. Fine, one more and that's it." I smile as she laughs a bit. I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. Her arms around my neck.

Our lips inches apart. I can feel her smile, her breath fanning my lips. I lean in our lips molding into one. I bite her lip a little. She declines it, and she giggles breaking the kiss.

"Okay, that's it. I know what you were trying to do there." She laughs, loosing her grip around my neck. I pout knowing exactly what I've wanted to do. Been thinking about it for a while now.

"JESUS IS NEED. MAKE ROOM FOR HIM PLEASE!"
Chris shouts, making us both jerk away from each other.

"God damn. Chris! What the hell?!" Rosie states, shoving Chris a bit. He just laughs and walks away, going to the gaming room.

"Well. That was something." She states smiling a bit. I nod sighing, "Yup. Continue this once we get home?" I ask hoping to receive a yes. She thinks for a bit, "Fine." I nod smiling pecking her lips one more time.

"See ya later beautiful." I wink, she rolls her eyes and smiles. Walking off to the editing room.

•••a whole while later•••
Rosie's pov
Once we finally got home we relaxed on the couch, eating some chipotle. Watching one of Karl's old cartoon reruns.

We both finish throwing away our trash and continue to watch the reruns. Us both cuddling.

"Rose?"
"Hm."
"Have you ever thought of. You know- that, uh. Yeah. Never mind...." I sit up looking at him. His face red.
I take his hands in mine and squeeze them gently.

"What's on your mind?" I ask intertwining our fingers together. He looks up at me clearly embarrassed for whatever he's about say.

"Um, I've been t-thinking about this f-for a while now. But uh, how can I say this." He pauses as I smile waiting.

"If your not comfortable saying it I don't-" He cuts me off nodding no.

"No, actually it's kinda important for both of us. Um so yeah. I've been thinking about taking our relationship to the next step...." He whispers, letting go of my hands and hiding his face behind his.

I try to hold back a laugh, trying to be serious.
"I-it's okay Karl. I know what you mean. I've been thinking about the same thing as well recently. There's nothing to be embarrassed about." I state placing my finger under his chin to make him look at me.

He looks at me, face still red but eyes filled with excitement.
"R-really? Are you sure about this? I don't want you to be uncomfortable with it." I nod smiling, "Aw, no it's totally fine. I just thought you felt different about the situation and probably not ready... That's why I didn't mention it."

He smiles, his face calm as he starts to lean in.
"We could possibly change that." I blush as his breath is fanning my lips.
"Possibly." I whisper back.

He captures my lips with his, his hands running throughout my body. Stopping at my waist, it bringing a chill down my spine.

We take a short breather then I kiss him again. My hands on his chest, as he gently pushes me back, so that I'm laying down. Not even breaking the kiss. He breaks it, trailing kisses down to my neck.

The rest being a whole new feeling and chapter.

••••••••••••••
𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 😹
𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐭, 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨 👀