37

rose.contreras

❤️💬✈️ liked by karljacobs_,mrbeast, maddyspidell and 25,573 others rose

rose.contrera 9 weeks pregs pogs :) cravings: pickles

chandlerhallow ewww pickles 💀

chris_thememegod haha pickles @chandlerhallow
Load more comments....

3rds pov pogs
"Karllllll!" Rosie yelled from their now shared room. She had just gotten off the phone with her dad, her dad rambling about him now becoming a abuelito.

She loved talking to her dad, she really did, but he could sometimes get carried away and ramble on for hours. In her case, it was only 2 hours, her back aching due to laying down for a long period of time.

The soft patter of foot steps were heard as the lanky pale skinned boy walked in. His smile growing as he saw his beautiful, pregnant girlfriend sitting up. Rubbing her back part in pain.

"Hey princess, what's wrong?" He asked sitting down next to her, slightly pouting due to his princess being upset.

She smiles in acknowledgment, "You know, my back just hurts a lot. I feel like an old ass lady."

They both share a little laugh, she curls up, popping off the button that hold her pants together. "Finally, I can breathe." She sits there finally relaxed, her hand messaging little circles on her stomach. Smiling.

Karl's pov
I look at her stomach as she relaxes, her hand messaging her stomach. The little special someone just keeps on growing, waiting to be brought into this world.

I scoot closer to her, laying my head gently on her stomach. She stops as I feel her smile, running her soft hands through my hair. I sigh happily, placing my ear on her stomach, trying to hear anything at all. Knowing I won't be able to hear my child's heartbeat for a little while.

"You won't be able to hear anything for a little while. They're probably the size of a seed." She chuckles, her hand still grazing through my hair. I smile kissing her stomach lightly as I fix my position.

"I know, I know. But I'm just very excited, I wanna hear the little heartbeat we created." I said giving her a smile. She aww's at this, a little tear trickles down her face. Her quickly rubbing it away.

"Rosi-"
"No, no I'm fine. You know, just mood swings."
( haha Mood Swings by Josh A :))

We lay there, just in a comfortable silence, her stomach rising up and down with each breath. I glance at her one more time. Her skin and her chocolate eyes shining, making me fall in love with her all over again.