48

(:

"Look Karl you dont have to do this if you dont want to. I know how anxious you get when it comes to big events like this." Chris stated, putting a reassuring hand on Karls shoulder.

Karl knew this day was soon to come, I mean who wouldn't? He knew that this woman was the love of his life, no doubt. She was always there for him, no matter what was happening, she was always there to help him.

Late night facetimes, texting each other into the early mornings, or even sleeping on a call together. Always around each other even though they were thousands of miles away.

Her voice would always soothe and make him forget about his problems, and the day he saw her in physical form, in his shared house he was so ecstatic to have her here.

He was so happy to call her his, to be the one she could rely on. The one to help her, care for her, and to love her. She always had a difficult time when sharing her true emotions but when it came to Karl she would always let him know how she was feeling, good or bad. He was the one she could trust, with everything.

He then smiled, coming out of his little daze,
"No it's alright, I think I got it."

Chris nodded, getting out of his gaming chair and walking out the room giving Karl his space. The little black box sitting on the desk, facing him as if it's judging him. He shakes the feeling off, grabbing the box and placing back into its white felt bag.

He exits the room placing the bag into his hoodie pocket, walking back to Jimmy's office.Making sure their renovation for their dinner was all set and stone.

how to make ranboo fans cry, a speedrun:
(:

"Rosie the twins look adorable! Aww their onesies are so cute! Hi Isabella, hi Oliver! Hi babies!" Maddy cooed at the infants, their little hands grasping at Maddie's finger. Rosie smiled, turning away from them, curling her hair once more.

About an hour ago, Karl had texted her to be ready before 6:30 pm, being discreet about their plans. She questioned him but only got that they were just going out to dinner with everyone. She scoffed jokingly and got herself and the babies ready, Maddy helping her along the way.

"Madds? Do you know what's going on with Karl? He's been off these past couple of days, any thoughts?" Maddy shrugged, playing with the twins little hands. Rosie eyed Maddy, it took all in Maddy not to tell her what she knew.

"No, no I don't. All I heard from Jimmy was that we were all going to dinner. That's all." She offered a smile, returning to the infants.

Rosie nodded going back to finish the last piece of hair she had to curl. Once she was done, she turned off her curling iron placing it back into the bathroom and going back to the room.

"Okay I think that's it." She checked her phone, reading 6:20 pm. She then picked up Bella, holding her and placing her into her carseat, along with Oliver. Who gave her a hassle but she was able to put him in.

As she placed Oliver in his seat, her phone went off, Karl texting her that he and the boys were outside to head to the dinner. Her only one clue that it was just a simple nice dinner, not anything else.

••• nobody asked, just stfu•••

As everyone arrived at the restaurant, they all complained at Jimmy for taking them to the most expensive one in town. Chris complained that even Olive Garden could have been the perfect restaurant to go to, but Jimmy thought otherwise.