29

karljacobs_

❤️💬✈️ liked by chandlerhallow,chris_thememegod, and 49,587 otherskarljacobs_ the only girl i could spend the rest of my days with

karljacobs_ the only girl i could spend the rest of my days with. Happy one year my princess, I live you a lot. ❤️❤️🥺

maddyspidell u guys are so adorable 🥺💖

rose.contreras aww I love you too ❤️❤️

chris_thememegod favorite couple except me and Katie of course 💙❤️ Oh and happy one year 🥺
Load more comments...

Karl's pov
It's been a year already since I asked Rose to be my girlfriend. That day was amazing and made me a nervous wreck, but now I have her.

I wanted to surprise her so I had an idea of taking her out to the beach. Her favorite place and surprising her with a promise ring. Chris helping me pick it out and Katie helping me pick out a bouquet of blue and white roses.

I took her out to dinner, her wearing that blue dress she bought. Looking more prettier than ever. I handed her the roses as we finished dinner, her smile making me fall more in love with her. After we finished we made our way to her favorite place. Her being clueless.

"Karl, where are you taking me?" She asked, giggling as I covered her eyes with my hand.
"It's a surprise, now take off your heels, I don't want them getting messy."

She takes them off, my hand still over her eyes as we both laugh.

"Okay your going to feel weird stuff between your feet but yeah." I mumble leading her into the sand. She gasp as I laugh my hand slipping from her eyes.

"Aww the beach!! Its so beautiful out here."

Rosie's pov
I could feel the sand on my feet, my smile growing wider.

"Aww the beach. Karl you didn't have too." I look over to him, placing a quick kiss on his lips. He smiles, a red hue over his entire face. I giggle knowing I caused that.

He leads me towards the water, stopping at where the waves stop. Barely skimming the surface.

We stand there in each others arms, just enjoying each other's presence. He then pulls away grabbing something from his pocket. A small little black box, holy shit. W-wait a minute.

He grabs my left hand, him holding the box with his right. Tears already building up.

"Okay to start off, I'm not asking you to marry just yet. So yeah, but it will happen on day just not now." He states face already red. I smile letting him continue.

"Rose Contreras, I've know you my entire life and I'm great full that you have come this far with me. Since the first day you came here to Carolina you have brighten my world, making me the happiest man ever. So just to insure that we stay together forever, I bought this promise ring."

Tears were streaming down my face as he opens the little box. Pulling out the ring, a date engraved on the inner part.

"01/01/05? Is this?"

"Yup, the first time we met, remember the new years party all of the neighborhood was invited to?" I nod smiling, wiping a couple of tears away.

"You spilled juice all over your white nice shirt. And your dad got mad so he left you crying. Then I noticed you crying and my nice caring self came to your rescue." I state poking his chest. We both share a laugh, then sharing a passionate kiss.

He slips the ring onto my right ring finger, pulling me in for another long passionate kiss.

"I love you Rose Contreras. Happy one year."
I smile wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I love you too Karl Jacobs. Happy one year."

We both lean in sharing a kiss.

••••••••••••••
im so happy and motivated right now
I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH u dont know how much 🥺🥺❤️ thank u all for reading this and my other new book
see yall in the next chapter