21

rose.contreras
Ughhhhh, I feel like shiiiiit. Ladies, I think u know what I'm talking about. Help meeeee 😞😞
💬250 🔁895 ❤️3,500
Load comments.....

Rosie's pov
I. Feel. Like. Shit.
I can't say/think this enough. It hurts, I'm almost crying and Karl is not even here. Making me even way moodier than I should be. I get up and walk towards the bathroom, having to change my pad once again.

I groan filing through the cabinet of my stuff. I pull it out of the wrapped package, doing my business. As I finish and wash my hands, slowly walking into the kitchen.

I see Bailey and Ethan. Working on editing from the new video we filmed.

"Hey Rosie. You okay?" Bailey asked, taking a glance  away from his laptop. I nod no, shuffling towards the snack door.

"No, I feel like absolute shit."
"You sick or something?" Ethan asked closing his laptop. "No, I'm just on you know. The monthly visitor is back. And this time it really hurts." I say clutching at my stomach.

They both acknowledge what I'm going through, their mouths making a big 'O'. Making me laugh a little.

"Uh, if you need anything. Like anything you want, just call one of us. We'll both be in our rooms, hope you feel better." Bailey and Ethan quickly get up and go to their rooms. Leaving me there like a complete idiot.

I roll my eyes, smiling.
Of course, the typical stereotypes on girls being on their period. As I look through all the snacks, I see my oreos. I grab the package and slide the cover open, only to see none of them there. I groan all of sudden getting angry.

I can't have shit in this house.

I throw away the plastic, stomping away to Karl's room, slamming the door close. I go under the covers and snuggle into his hoodie he gave me. Then a sudden urge to cry washes over me.

No, no, no! And here it comes......
As I start to feel the tears leak down my face, Karl walks in. He looks at me as I sit up. His smile disappears and a concerned look appears.

"Hey, hey. Why are you crying? No, why is my baby crying?" He walks over to me and he sits in front of me, pulling me into a hug. I sob into his shoulder, rubbing circles on my back.

"Shh, shh. It's okay, tell me what's wrong." I look up at him, my eyes red and probably puffy.

"I-I don't know. I-I got my period t-today. A-and it hurts a-a lot!" I sob into his shoulder once again, trying to calm myself down. He lightly pushes me into a laying down position. Wrapping his arms around my waist and cuddling me.

I start to calm down, feeling really sleepy.
"You feeling any better, princess?" I look up to him as he wipes my face with his thumb. Taking away the tears that escaped my eyes. I nod weakly smiling.

"Y-yeah. Thanks a lot Karl." I yawn snuggling into him. He smiles kissing my forehead.
"Sweet dreams, my princess." That's all I heard before I fell asleep. A smile on my face.

Karl's pov
As she fell asleep in my arms, I watched her. Kissing her forehead one more time. As I was about to fall asleep with her, Ethan and Bailey come in. All of sudden being cautious with their steps.