CHAPTER1

It's my imaginary Story between Teacher and his students and For the Convenience for all the readers, I Use *Yn*

The age gap and Student Teacher stories I'd red so I thought to make my style of Book for readers.

I'll use Yn beside Y/n.

(It's easy to write it without typing slash between the 2 words)

So let's get started!!!

Yeeeeehhhhhh!!!!!!

*******

In the library_

I'm currently listening to the humming sound of the Bee, which is literally examining my nerve level.

"F*ck you!!!"

As The bee came very near to my ear I shouted at bee as He changed his direction at the other side and flew very far from me.

After I take a soft sigh, The pairs of eyes are watching me with the big eyes. I felt embarrassed and tugged my head inside the book.

My cheeks are red and cursing myself for so Stupid at the public places.

So where was I!??

That B*tch bee!! Took my pages off, Now how can I read the line where I was??!

I cursed his whole dynasty will Make many bottles of Honey and after that They'll die with the smoke of Blackest Fog made by Human like me!!

After some more time in searching the pages and line after line, I caught the lines and mentally smiled at my small win.

So Where Am I?? Oh!! Here....

"How can you say that I look weird in this lipstick, You know well That I always like what you pick for me after you try to wear it how it looks on you and now if I'd chosen something for you than Please accept it, My sweetheart!! The boy rubbed his back. The girl burst out laughing as she said - No it's not like You're gifting me used lipstick set but Nevermind, It looks cute onto you. The girl laughed with his soulmate"

She tried to hold laughs but burst out into tears as she bang the reading table again and again, trying to control, what just she red.

"Oh God!! The Hero is so Hilarious but Cute!! Omo Lmao!!" She dropped the book as after grabbing it back, The Librarian gave him his last warning glares as Yn wiped her eyes and sat on her seat again.

She was reading, giggling, waving hands, yawning, crying , cursing, Pouting not knowing that when the next chair reserved with the Hot ass.

She was reading very focused when the 2 boys on the other table slowly started to talk about the New Teacher who's just transferred at the School

Her ears now focused on their conversations as The left side boy battled his eye lashes with Attitude as He told his friend about the Teacher.

"You know what, I heard that He's going teach us Chemistry from now as The Old Teacher had quit the post from now on"

"Are you serious!! You know well that Old Teacher was so Lazy and Just money minded so how he threw the opportunity to be played for other 6 months left before his retirement??"

"So please!! We all are happy that He'snot going to teach us in our new class as I'm scared of him from when He beaten my ass back in front of Girl washroom"

"You're right bro!! He was such a great ass pain for us"

Yn giggled as They 2 watched her giggling.

2 of them furrowed their looks over her as One of them asked - Why you're giggling Yn?? You know right of How He was back with you and your Chemistry Marks??

Yn - .......

Other boy laughed as he remembered the day when Yn got the lowest marks on the Chemistry when the Teacher had prepared the easiest paper for students!!

🤣🤣

Yn shouted again - It's not like You had gain Highest mark on that!! You're just 12 Marks more than me and you ahahhaha!!! You'd just get 2 Mark's taking 2 and position from last!! Hhahahha!! See who's telling.

She blew his hair as it falls again at his Smooth Skin. She tugged the hair behind his ears as The 2 boys left the Library immidiately.

She cursed them to be thsi frustrating in the between of her read.

Oh God!! Not again!!

The book is closed now!! She mentally screamed as She felt dizziness with the exhausted mood.

She yawned as She slowly tilted her head left after stretching her both hands.

She took the book and Her bad luck, she slipped on the floor.

The librarian and other people came to help her but her eyes focused on the guy who was currently sitting on the chair next to her and not giving any attention to her.

Rude.

He stood and then turned at her side, their eyes met as The librarian tried to pull her above.

But she shrugged his hands off from her and Unknowingly directed her hands on the side of the guy who's currently being watching him and tucking his both hands inside his White Sweatshirt.

She blinked and signed him to help her.

He took out his earphone and by walking towards her, He hold her hands and She stood up.

The librarian and People are now watching the Intense lock between Yn and the guy as He shrugged the hands off and suggested her.

X - "You can issue some Books If you like it, Yourvoice is kinda scary while reading, It's just my opinion"

Yn felt embarrassed but nodded as He walked peacefully outside the Library.

He was going back to the door when The High school badge with the Printed logo with it.

"The guy seems like He's the senior student of the same High school which I'm in??Can this is possible that He's of the same High school"

"I wish my Chemistry Teacher will take my classes who is handsome like my senior, then I swear I'll never miss my any class, Please My Chemistry Teacher must be 10% of him"

I mentally feel heart fluttered as I walked outside reading the book after.

Question_

Which music you were listening lastly?

Answer_Dynamite Unknowingly as my brother was watching Vh1.

🎶🎶