CHAPTER6

He's rude and Strict but his each and every word that he spoken was so clear and Doubtless that No one dare to Question anything.

But It's not like all Students catch it. Some are still confused but Not daring to ask one more time to question.

Yn noticed and only one who dared to ask to explain one more time.

Taehyung smiled which made her whole body feel like a current.

His smile was that short that It was just for less than 0

His smile was that short that It was just for less than 0.1 million second and She was lucky that She sat in the front of the class to see his Smiling *nearly* face.

As The while other students aren't in the front seat and preferring to sit as much far as possible.

You know Yn is being targeted here.

He Suddenly asked the boy in the last corner - "So from your serious expressions, I can see you're really hearing my words so come in the front of class and write the ionization enthalpy of Carbon, Zinc and Cadmium"

The boy felt the Sudden heart attack as He was just acting like He's learning, relatable.🤣

He wasn't moving a bit as Taehyung walked straight at his way and grab his hair to take him straight in front of the black board.

All went numb and They're blank like why they came today but If They hadn't been come here, They'll surely dead tomorrow for sure.

Taehyung gave him the Chalk while sitting on the next desk beside Yn.

Her heart started to race as Her Face is focus on the Board and the student who's dancing like a crab in front of Teacher.

He asked him - "T-Teacher.....I-it's urgent....I may go w-washroom!??"

Taehyung gave him eye piercing look as He said - "If You write something on Board then I'll allow you to go so Write something"

He is fighting for his pee in between of Taehyung and Board.

Yn felt bad for the boy.

Taehyung Loudly said - Write something Damn!!!

The boy started wiping his cheeks as He write the Elctronic configuration, What He Knew.

Taehyung watched his answer as He said - Wrong but You may go.

He ran That fast like the World's fastest metro also never compete with him.

Too Much of Over Writing but he can feel that feeling.

I watched the whole class is still holding their breath to be not chosen for the Sh*t but As I look straight, My Stomach notted as He knelt in my desk and watched me scared.

He Blankly gave me the chalk and told me to right Periodic table on the board from 1 to 80 elements!!!

Hey wait!! Is he know that Chemistry is my weakest subject or I only knew just The 2 row elements name very little??

He gave me chalk and Told me to write it and I scratched my head as Cursed him to be my Teacher!!

He's too Rude and Annoying!!

But as I wrote The last element, my heart shrank, That's all I knew.

Hydrogen.............Argon-

Taehyung is sitting on the Desk just behind me and Hitting my back with the Force of Stick end.

He poked 3 times continuously as He stood and Walked over to me.

My whole blood started to rise on and the Students closed their eyes as They're too young to see this Horror scene like I'm gonna killed by this Psychotic Teacher.

I closed my eyes and waited to get hit from back but It never came. Just to be fare, I slowly turned around and see him watching my face deadly.

As He stopped watching me, He pushed my head besides with stick and Told me to sit on the seat as He said.

"I can see, Today is Only the half Students came so I'm going to tell you about my High schooling days when I felt same like you all"

Yn and Other students gave him the confused looks as He said.

"You had already noticed that In this Classroom, No CCTV camera had been installed"

All nodded still confused what He's trying to say as He continued.

"In my time, There's always CCTV camera installed in the opposite side of the corner as We were Wild and Crazy like We had done many things which was appropriate to tell here"

One Students smiling - What kind of things Teacher.

Yn is Hearing it while Drinking the Water without asking for permission but He nodded as This is not the junior class, You know.

Taehyung - To be honest, Some things aren't that appropriate so One night The boy was killed on my class and hanged on the Fan-

Yn spitted the while water on the desk as Chocked while feeling the water entered in his nostril.

She couched and her eyes water.

Taehyung ignored her as He Threw the Hankerchief at her side.

Taehyung - Uhm- So forget it....I'm the one who asked the principal to remove the CCTV camera as I felt like If I beat anyone inside the door and The Student
Go to complain about me then They've no evidence of my Way to teach.

All tried to laugh but He slammed the desk as He smirked.

"I'm not Telling you all Joke so better act Simple with me, Not like Yn" He said my name and my whole body Shrink in response.

The Chemistry class is over but when He was going to the staff room with holding his Book, He turned and said.

"Who's Head monitor!!?"

Yn stood as She glared at him *he damn knew who's monitor*

Taehyung threw the Big And Heavy Guide Reference book Of Chemistry as He ordered.

"Follow me Yn, I've something to give you"

He slammed the door behind as The whole Student Sighed heavily with the longest Death ride and all prayed for Yn.

Yn chase with him with the Reference book as She mentally kicked his big ass off.

He glared at her as He said.

"Wait for me at the Library, I'm coming after some minutes "

And He walked silently through the corridor with the hands inside his pocket.

She sighed and Sat in the floor by folding her legs in cross and hitting the cold floor Rapidly.

F*ck him!!

Question_

Uhm-Had you ever Crush on someone besides idol?

Answer_I know you've!!😏 nope!! My only only Taetae!!🙃