CHAPTER8

Today's Friday which means, No Chemistry Class!!!

Yes!!!!

We'd really requested personally to Principal about the hardship which we were Struggling as He knew that Taehyung is really teaching with his own way and He trusted him.

So On Friday, We're not going to be the part of Chemistry classes!!

Today We've PE and All are really happy to be on this subject as This is really good than his Creepy and Repulsive Classes.

Today, Frn 28 Students are present, Strange right??

But Here's the twist, Taehyung came and sat on the Bench while drinking the Protein shake.

He's really hard to throw. All went numb as the PE Teacher greeted him and told him that to see the students if they're doing good or not.

I interrupted - But Teacher!! You'd already told other teachers about what the strict rules are made for the PE Classes.

PE teacher- If you've any problem Yn so don't play with the other students and go back at your class right now, I feel glad if you do.

Taehyung isn't watching me as He's playing with The Baseball glove on his left hand.

Great!!

I threw the Cap of mine as my Pony blew on air and I just ran back towards my class.

Is He really came here to make my life hell!! He even not play hard and here I'm walking over my Locker!!

I rolled my eyes and Changed my shoes again as I heard the laughs and talks of someone.

I near my ear to the other side of the wall as I heard.

"Hey see!! The Teacher of Section A is So Handsome and Unreal, Please give me some Holy water to Pure my mind again"

"Don't play innocent as You heard about how rude He is"

"Idk, How much??"

"He dislikes Yn, You heard, Aren't you?!?"

"How you know!!? This is impossible to be Not feel attracted by Yn as Her Beautiful face and Gorgeous Curves are enough to make anyone throw himself in her hands!! You're lieing, Don't you??!!

"I'm also not clear of him as He's still looks like Teen and Have the tag of single but He never really wanted to gain any attention from girls"

"So You mean If The prettiest girl Yn is suffering from his Teaching then We're the Boiled Potatoes for sure for him"

The Husky sound reached over mine as I turned to see him there standing in the doorway.

I touched my chest as I can feel how my heartbeat is racing without playing or Warming up.

He Came inside as He walked straight at the corner where He had left his Jacket on the Stick Pole and Our gaze never meeting but the girls played on.

"I can bet, Mr.Kim will surely fall for Yn because She's Prettiest of all"

"Hey What this bet for, But for good, I can say that Mr. Kim is reallyfeel attracted by her that's why he always calling and asking her for help, So I'm not going to bet on this"

The girls left the place as my eyes are fixed on the face of him and His face is still blank with no emotions are seeing.

He turned his way towards me and walked very near me. He stood some less distance from me as He said.

Taehyung while clutching his fists - "Don't dare to think like You can Ever have me or I've any damn feeling for you so better not think like I see you as another than Student, Carve this Words BOLD in your mind, Yn"

He pushed my head from his finger as walked away while Wearing his Jacket.

I think this person is really mistaken me, why this girls Suddenly started to talk again when He FREAKING came inside this room for his damn Jacket.

Wait....isn't this fate that The God wanted to tell me that How I'm supposed to be far from that Teacher?? So from now, I'm going to Resign my Seat from Monitoring as It's Pain on ass for sure.

*****

The weekend rise and I'm currently making pancakes for my beloved myself as I live alone.

I'm listening to sound of Blackpink "Lovesick Girls" As My Coffee is too ready and I'm going to be on my Balcony now.

I opened the door of the balcony and watched the fresh Morning is on the rise and I'm feeling so relaxed as I watched the Road Beneath.

It's not the main road but Park lane type road where just Some Cars and Bicycles can ride on it.

I live in very Natural and Calming surrounding as My neighbours are all good too but They never visit me as The rumours about me aren't good to hear.

All thinks like I'm kinda like to hang out with Boys and joking late night parties, Having Drunken friends visits at my place or Maybe they think that I'd already slept with anyone??

But I know, I'm pure and Good in myself, Idk from where people start to thing if girl is beautiful and wearing Some casual clothing for out going, She's not good option for theirs Children.

I used to wear Not Revealing or Covering dress because my parent's never told me to wear what others say cause it's just your opinion which matters the most.

So Today I'm Wearing The White Half Hoodie with Black Plaided skirt.

When I was sipping the coffee Suddenly the Unknown number caught my attention and I put the coffee down as I receive the call without noticing anything much.

"Hello, Who's this??"

"......."

"I anybody's listening"

"......."

"Hell-"

"Stop Pretending to be naive and Here my words"

"......."

"I'm your stalker so be Careful about the consequences if You're really planning to leave the apartment"

"Who's this!!??"

"Just Be Practical not the exception one, I'm your Chemistry Teacher Kim Taehyung, Now open the damn door now!!"

Call ended as the Door bell rang.

Her jaw dropped after hearing the door bell started to hear.

Ring

Ring

"I'm waiting you fool!!!" The cold expressions are still plastered on his face as he peeked inside the peephole.

To see She's not coming though.

He shouted - "If you're ok with broken door then I'm going to hit it for my convenience"

Question_

Which ship in bts you like?

Answer_Vkook!!!😳🥵