CHAPTER10

The Mock Question Paper is in his hands and He is smirking over each of the 30 student.

He threw the sheet on the desk of me and Commanded by slamming his Strong hands on the desk.

I did.

The whole thing was like nightmare as I can still feel his gaze fixed on me like if I even try to ask for eraser.

He will surely erase me forever!!!

It's too annoying that I can see some of the Students are really cheating and exchanging papers, Asking answer with the tone of Acdbd....

And his gaze are just damn fixed on me, Even I'm breathing, He's breathing with the same rhythm like I did.

He's really giving me headache.

After Test completed, He took out his Long and Thin stick from his Bag and Hit the Back in the knuckle of each person who'd cheated in between.

The screamed and Pain filled the corridor as The other class Students felt pain inside of my class.

It's really surprising that I'm the only one who hadn't cheated for once!!!

****

It's lunch time and I'm happy that I used to eat alone in the corner of the Abandoned building as There's nobody who can mistreat me.

I'm chewing the piece of Burger as My eyes widened to see him sitting just at my place but little far.

I'm really irritated with this Teacher.

Why he always likes to follow me.

I chewed the last piece of My meal as I closed my Box Angrily and Went to my Class back.

He's really following me for sure.

Taehyung's pov_

Idk, what this Student thinks about self like She really thinks that she's the most beautiful person born on earth or what.

I've really no idea why she always came in front of me from anywhere and then ignores me like I'm following him.

Oh C'mon!! I've my own life to live and to breath.

I had really helped this girl a lot and Now It's on her hand that she'll going to accept the failure or to build herself.

I'm done with her attitude.

.......

After 1 weekend_

The Sections are going to change on the basis of last Mock test by which The Students are going to be catalist on the 5 division class.

Taehyung is the one who'd checked the copies and Attend each paper to see which is suitable grade division for whom.

So......

Blah blah blah!!!!

The Hall is full of same grade students with Mix of fear, excitement, Drools, Fangirling, Shouting, Gossiping etc.

When Taehyung told the Division to 150 Students.

Girl's of other Sections are Going Crazy over the Hot and Dazzling Young Teacher as They're just talking about him and him.

"Please, God!! I'll be the Student of Division 1"

"Say it, I'm in Division 1"

All are praying for the fate and I'm praying to be Other than Division 1.

The name started to announce for Division 1 and My heart was already in the highest speed as Taehyung's Deep but Nice Voice came out from the mike.

He announced all the Students name in the division 1.

And guess what!!

I'm not in Division 1 anymore!!!!

Yeaaahhhhh!!!!

I'm free from him.

After that The suspect took It's best place as The division 1,2 and 3 had been completed and my heart shrank as I'd heard that division 4 is the bad Like hell!!!

But Fortunately, I ended in the Division 5.

Wait?? Can I heard right!!!!?

No, it can't be true for sure!!!!!

I'm not going in the division 5!!!

You know what!!! It's the worst class ever made in this high school.

The worst part is, Taehyung hated me and my whole life that's why he cheated in my paper and never gave chance me reach any of the paper besides.

He's so Harsh and Hard on me!!

Idk but After hearing the questions like Is really Yn is going to study in the most low rated class and in between of Jerks.

Is she really failed in mock test!!

Oh god!! She's so Bad in studies, And why not If She've not free time to except doing makeup and make out-

My eyes filled with water as I ran outside of the Hall helplessly.

It's too embarrassing and depressing to have this kind of disfame in the school.

Now, I know, why Taehyung hadn't reply to the slap of the first day.

It's all because, He'd already planned to ruin my year by dragging me with the bunch of Jerks surrounding me.

I feel helpless and So disturbed.

I hate the Taehyung guy even more from now on!!!

Jesus never give him fruitful life, I cursed him to get the opportunity to be stuck with the bunch of Stupid Obnoxious Students around!!!

Taehyung is watching Yn from behind but stood their coldly as The wind blew Harshly over Yn.

Yn sneezed but crying and Noticing nothing but the dark cloud is making their ways through the Sun.

Yn laughed between crying - "The weather too knew about my internal situation right now!! Great.......I F*cling hate you Kim Taehyung!!!"

She cried and cried until her eyes felt dizzy and after that she slept their in the Cold Floor, tears are falling over the jawline.

The stepped came near her and She try to see the Guy but slept after watching his Unfamiliar colour of Gucci Shoes.

Taehyung rolled his eyes as He said - This Girl really thinks that it's my fault as I hadn't even touched his paper to be fare with her.

He looked down carefully at her face as He wiped her cheeks.

He started to watch her face more clearly as She always messing with him but at this moment, She's peaceful and Unconscious.

Taehyung blankly watched her Hair then tucked it behind her ears. Now He can see her face more clearly.

He looked at her side for longest 5 second of his life and Suddenly his heartbeat raced for Unknown feeling striked with his knotting Stomach.

He realize now, How beautiful she is.

Taehyung caressed her cheeks as he said in his Harsh voice-

"You know Yn, Teacher never falls for the student anyhow, So better don't try to look pretty while sleeping, got it?"

Question_

Have you ever lied for your best friend?

Answer_Uhm-well.........Yes!!