CHAPTER11

It's going to be my new class with new Students, In my previous class, All were really Unknown and Stay away like Students were but I'm not sure If This Classroom turns out to be the most Hilarious thing of my life??

I'm in the corridor only and I can here the loud and Jerkish laughs of the Student as they keep screaming and shouting over heard from the ground though!!!

Isn't it my nightmare which I'm living while sleeping??

I was walking in the corridor when Suddenly 2 girls came out while fighting like Cats!!

They're really not less than Cats as They're Crawling, Scratching, Biting...

Ewww!!...

Weird!!

I panicked like hell as This is only the Division 4 and This much craziness!!

What's waiting for me in the Division freaking 5!!!

My Chest is hitting by the force of Blood pumping inside my heart as the heart is being uncomfortably beating like sh*t!!

Nonono!!! I'm not gonna end like this in the 5th division.

The Corridor took sharp left and I can see the Corridor is quiet Empty and after leaving the screams of Crazy Division 4.

I couldn't even heard the bit of My class Students!!!

Is they all dead??

Probably.

I heard the same Husky voice of my Handsome Teacher but it's not possible that He'll recall me to get back in the my class again.

But as I wanted to turn, The thin Tip of the Stick touched my waist as I Raised my hands in response.

Taehyung Sighed as He shouted- No manner to wish your Class Teacher with Morning!!!?

My eyes widened as I jumped from the back and turned to see the Teacher and I don't think, He really stood their with the same Perfect face like before but We all know how big B*stard he's!!

Yn sluttered- G-Good morning Teacher.

Taehyung raised his eye brows as He fixed his Stick under the chin while dragging it upward.

Taehyung - Better remember to behave with Class Teacher Otherwise You'll be dead!! Understood??

I nodded.

How the Earth turned out to be like He became My damn Class Teacher!!!

Taehyung pushed her with the stitch inside the Classroom as Noboddy had been arrived yet.

Taehyung gave Yn the death glares and told her to sit on the place.

She took the last ever seat but He dragged her in front on the class!!

I was just feel so bad for my ass as he always forces me to sit in front but I never wanted!!!

He left me after saying - From Now On Yn!! I'm your Very New Class Teacher and You're my Unknown Student. That what I too like to be. It's because I never tried to give you the special treatment from others as for me You're my Student, not my friend.

He said as He sat on his Chair while he busy on his Phone.

Yn watched him busy on his phone as She can't help but stared at him.