CHAPTER3

He kept walking and walking until I realized that He's coming straight at my way!!

Sh*t!!

I quickly averted my gaze at other side while watching the Foot under my desk.

His Gucci shoes reached beside mine. I decided to act like I'm sleeping and Students just gaze at me while Trying to
awoke me.

But I'm too stubborn to raise my head to see him again after what I'd just did with him at ground.

He'll surely going to Punish me for that!!

His voice came over my ears like a drum - Can I ask you why You're sleeping in my class??

My frozen at the spot, my tendon Moved upward as my muscle Suddenly felt to get ruptured in sudden shock.

The girls are Watching him while smiling and Behind, fixing their makeup.

Applying mascara, winging eye lining, lips doing and dusting compact disk.

Taehyung Suddenly way backed that Yn felt kinda relieved and relaxed.

But as He stood on the front of the Blackboard, the silence took place and He is facing the black board.

But his Sudden action made the whole class scared plus Shocked in Sudden as He suddenly sharply turned his face on the students and threw the Chalk straight at her Head harshly.

The chalk felt like bullet!! He stood straight and watched other students while all straighten themselves with the vibrating benches.

Taehyung, The chemistry is not easy going Teacher, I guess!?

The impact was really strong that Yn straighten herself while rubbing her head while watching the Teacher with Redden Puffed cheeks.

Yn - It hurts!!

Taehyung again threw the chalk sharply at Yn as Her forehead hurts greatly.

Taehyung dusted his hands and took new chalk that Made Yn to up her hands to safe herself.

But He walked back at the Black board and Deeply written his name On the Board with the Scratching sound which made many students to put their hands on their ears.

He Threw the chalk on his Name as He told them read out loud.

Taehyung - Listen Students!! If you're not aware of what my full name sounds like then remember it and Write it in your note book as This name is your first lesson which you have to be Learn of.

My name, KIM TAEHYUNG!!

Be careful to put any wrong action my classes like that girl at the corner, got it!!

All stunned and Said in unison - Yes Teacher!!

But theirs one girl behind who sings the Syncronized order in her Pinch voice.

"Ye....esssss Te..eacherr!!"

Taehyung gritted his teeth as he told the girl to show her face right now.

Taehyung - "Theirs always one Students who likes to sing the affirmation in Irritating voice!! Sincerely show your face otherwise I've my own ways to catch the girl!! Show your face right now!!"

He shouted with his loud voice which made the whole class numb.

Yn can see how much the girl trembling to be caught by him so She Stood their trying to be like I'm not the one.

Yn felt kinda bad for girl but if I tried to speak out and take the responsibility, He'll surely catch me because he knew how my voice sounds like.

The whole class stood their without any noise as Taehyung looking at the girl who'd singed.

It's kinda rude, I guess, As the narrator and the reader too, I know this is really rude but It's way better than other Teacher Student Books, You know.🤐🤐

Taehyung took the hidden stick on the Board edge which is Thin and Long.

God!! He's going to make our ass swell!!!

He glared at the whole class as All are silent and to be honest Nobody's wanting to get stick on their hands so They directed at the girl with the Big eyes.

You know what!! The girl is dead from now!!

But as they did!! Yn shouted from the back - It's my Fault Teacher!!

She opened her eyes and watched the whole class is just scared of what she said right here.

The girl even shocked!!

Yn - Yeah, She said that but I'd told her to do so because I wanted to do nothing but to-

Taehyung folded his hands as He watched the vibrating Yn again and again.

Taehyung - So it means You want to take blame over your head.

Yn shouted- Yes!! It's just my fault.

Taehyung grabbed duster and threw it on the Head of the girl who's still vibrating.

But as She noticed the danger coming, She knelt and the wall behind her cracked.

The other side of Class side Teacher thought that His Writing on black board Suddenly vibrate but Nevermind.

The duster fell on the floor and The girl started to cry while watching the knee.

Taehyung glared at Yn and told her to follow him on the staff room.

As The girl was still crying, rubbing her nose and Sobbing again and again.

Girl - *shrinking nose double time*F-From now on, I Nev-ver sing like that.

You know, This type of girls are present at some places and you're aware of *I know, Because I've 2-3 in my class*🤭😑

Taehyung is holding Yn's hand as he race to the Staff room while He's not watching Yn for a second.

She's falling and rising, Even sweating as He stopped in the front of Staff room and ask Teacher to appear on the Room.

He freed her hand as He said.

Shinko - What happened Mr. Kim, Is this girl did any wrong??!!

Yn - ......

Taehyung - I wanted to ask you about the punishment for being too good for the students who never talk to her, What should you do then!?

Miss Shinko - Is she helped anyone?? But you're looking angry on her!!??

Yn -........

Taehyung heavily sighed as He said - I wanted to appoint this girl for the Head Monitor of the Class, I came here because You're the Class Teacher so-

Miss Shinko smiled and Patted Yn's head as She said - Why not!! If You'd seen anything great in this girl then Go on but....The Monitor election is going to began from Tomorrow, so if that's What you wanted then I've no objection.

Taehyung - Thank you, Have a Nice day.

They both came outside of the corridor as Yn eyes are watered up.

She's still vibrating and her heart beat is thumping over the chest.

He noticed and and Sighed but turned his cold expressions again.

"See, From Now On, You're going to Sit in the front seat, Just in front the class, from where I can see you what you're doing with your Responsibility"

The bell rang and He walked away while whistling on the air.

Question_

Do you prefer Tea or Coffee?

Answer_Tea but Coffee in some occasions.