CHAPTER4

This idea is idiot, stupid, hilarious, Not to point like!!!

Yn never have any opportunity like to see the Students on be of Teacher!!

How can he appoint me as The head monitor so easily??

Their's the biggest war every year that who'll be the monitor and the other stuff but I never received any of the title!!

Oh God!! What's happening with me and what he's trying to figure out??

Is He thinks like after giving me burden , he'll enjoy!!?

Cause I It looks like what I think.

Nevermind, Walking over the study desk, I grabbed my Phone and Opened the Wattpad App.

*Kinda Shockful but Wattpad Community had told me to advertise this App in the App itself*🤥😁

I Opened the Wattpad search bar and Type their Something randomly and started scrolling to read anything which will be My helper in this Boring Space.

I scrolled and scrolled so much but found nothing Great story that attracts me.

Why God!! I install this App!!

But Suddenly the Advertising Home screen *give me suggestion to read* books.

I slide over the right way as I red description and Found One great Story name which I wanted to be true in some how.

It reads_

SWEET TEACHER.

I really wanted to have one teacher like this title so I clicked.

*This story never exists in this FREAKING wattpad app But If you wanted than I'll make it with this same Cover*😅🙃

I red the book like without blinking for seconds and Guess what!! My eyes dropped after I finished it like my dinner time.

I watched the time and prefer To dinner on the Noodle stall.

I walk on the dark alley as I was thinking just about the Story that I'd red and Found so connected with the The Teacher Light and Her Student Honey.

God!! Maybe it's seems unreal to find any person like him but I really started to feel upset as The story is So similar to mine, like seriously.

But the fact is I'm not the Tomboy like Honey or I've any Good Looking, Hot teacher.

*Blinks of Mr. Kim Taehyung*

Oh wait!!? He's really Hot but from his mind, Sharp from his Tongue and Loud from everywhere.

I felt like I'm not willing to get any attention from the Teacher but I wanted Imperfect Person who'll think like I'm not just a Art Piece to show all but to see me like really I'm need of his life anyday

I like to read Romantic stories but I know that This all stories are the web of lies and nothing more.

I just wanted Person like light who Screamed on me but for my sake. Hurt me but just for my safety, Even try to hate me but He never....

When I'll find Prince Charming like Sweet Teacher Teach me??

After paying the bill for my Noodles. I turned my back and told me that Don't start to think like You're being followed or something else.

I seriously!! I'd red so many books while telling someone always follows The heroine while she was in the dark alley.

But what if It'll going to be true?? Idk...

So I noticed the man who's currently with his puppy near the bench.

I looked very carefully at him as His hairs are Unknown colour in dark and He's patting his puppy's head while Calmly stroking hair again and again.

I watched the timing and Yeah....It's late. I near myself as To pat the head of puppy and I can feel his confused gaze on mine are fixed.

I took the puppy on my hands and suddenly started to run!!!

Oh My God!! I'm dead now!! But this looks good idea as My mind is planning what will be my next step.

I ran with the puppy in my hand and he started to run behind me as I smiled and smiled as He hadn't seen my face and plus Now some drunken mans keep themselves aside as They see a man already chasing me deadly!!

After I reached very near to my apartment, I just threw the puppy over him and Suddenly hide myself behind the Wall Huffing and panting.

He's too exhausted after running this much. I looked over my noodles and Yeah, It looks disaster!! But now I'm safe.

Taehyung's Pov_

The strange girl came and started to stroke my Yeontan!! He's damn mine and Nobody ever tried touched my Yeontan from anyhow.

I was about to scold her to Stop touching my Yeontan as I felt surprised!! She damn took my Yeontan in her hand with some Plastic in other hand.

God!! What If She's kidnapper and Inside of plastic is some kind of Scissor or Knife..

I'm not sure but I chase her to take my Yeontan back!! I don't like to be Yeontan Touched by any of the People in the world except damn me!!

After chasing that long, She Suddenly threw Yeontan At my side and ran somewhere!??

I looked where she went to?? But She is
gone, What was her aim to kidnap my Yeontan and then to throw him!! If I'd saw her face then it's not difficult to hand her over Police but from his vibrating running She looks like New in Kidnapping Career, I guess.

I held my Yeontan more safely and tightly but something more sweet and relaxing smell inhaled by my nose as I can smell any Unfamiliar but Calming scent from Yeontan.

It means, The Female kidnapper smells Good but It's not to be great idea to take my Yeontan with her!!?!!

That's why I hate people around me. All are fake and appearance complimentors.

Question_

Your any nightmare that you remember?

Answer_Mine, I was stood in the field at night when I realized the person Is holding knife behind me while his side smile shadow was appeared beside the field!!!