CHAPTER5

It's the Campus in morning when Suddenly I watch at the corner of my eyes, the boy with rose came and tried to give me the rose like he is forcing me to take it!!

He's not like other boys to be rejected by me this simple.

She grabbed my hands and Proposed me while twisting my wrist hardly.

It's hurting so badly and The whole Campus is staring at me.

"Shameless girl, Why She alwayscarry this Beautiful face if she always reject to without even proposed??"

"He's rude but Nobody cares to feel ease with him"

"She must have to day yes otherwise He's not good in nature for girls"

I panicked but my facial expressions are nil and My hands are sweating and Cold.

The boy shouted - So be mine from now and accept to be my girlfriend from now on!!

I scolded him - I never accept any proposal and never will on future from your type of boy!! You're not look good with me or any girl as I had seen you what you're up on.

His jaw sharpen as He taunted- Oh!! So you're Arrogant to have this face that's why you think that I'm not perfect fit with you than WHO!!!

He gripped her hands tightly as She Flinced in pain. But he ignored.

He said - So what you think!! You'll ever found any One with perfect features, Which suits beside you!!? You're so Obsessed with your own beauty girl.

Yn shouted turning her eyes into water - I never said that!! I'm not what you're telling wrong of me to all!!

He watched any guy who looks good but found no body with her Beauty Standard match.

He eye rolled as he said - Listen girl, You know what!! I'm the most handsome boy here in the Campus present now, Richest family only son, Good Kisser, Always buy you what you wanted than what you're so seized with me!!??

Yn - Idk- But from now on Yo-

The guy interrupted as He said with Loud and Deep voice.

"You're mine"

The whole Campus turned to look over the tall Personality as Their jaw dropped after watching the Gorgeous and Handsome guy walk in front of the Campus while heading straight in the way of The Boy.

The Boy feel so weak after watching him coming over his way.

The Guy is Very Much Over Handsome to match with the Face standard with Yn.

And His body started vibrating as He looked darkly at his side downward.

He's taller than that boy!!

Not the whole Campus is aware of What The New Teacher looks like so The Impact of arrival so Dead and Heart throbbing for all!!

The tickling and giggling of girls heard and Boys are rubbing to believe that The Guy is really Made with Bones, Muscles and Skin.

😅🤣🤣

All are looking at him up to down as He is the tallest among all.

Yn kept silent as He scolded her with Heart threatening voice - And You girl!! I'm damn waiting since 5 hell Minutes in the class and You're not coming!! Show some respect to your Teacher!! I'm not easy with monitor of class you know!!

He last time glared at the boy who was vibrating in his place as He's urging to pee on the spot right there.

He Turned his head as He blew some bangs from his fore head.

The whole Campus is silent while watching Yn and Mr. Taehyung went inside the Building.

The Campus now fill with gossips and talks.

The whole campus now knew that How much the Teacher Is Strict from the Other High school and damn Handsome hunk for sure.

The boy peed on the spot as He said.

"The Beauty Standard guy is really existing in this real freaking world, He's so Unique and Scary"

****

Taehyung and Yn reached on the class as She can see some students are already present inside the class.

He's not really in the good mood.

Oh God!! This is just his second day and his eyes are so focused on Yn!!

He told Yn to sit on the place. She's going back but Suddenly the loud voice came from behind.

Taehyung- Don't you think Yn to sit on your seat!!

He shouted while Hitting the stick on the table. Yn heart beat races with the scary sound as she sat on the front bench near the window.

He glared after watching her there.

He gritted his teeth in anger as He told her to sit on her place Asap!!

She didn't get but just vibrated in her spot while watching the desk in front of her.

He eye rolled and By hitting her arms lightly which wasn't light for sure. He commanded her to sit on the front seat near the Black board!!

Taehyung - Sit here!! I'd already told you yesterday!! You wanted punishment!!?

He furrowed his brow as Sat on the table while watching the Empty seats of students.

There are almost 30 students in the class and today just few of them are came like half 15.

Taehyung smiled maniacly at the bunch sheets of application leave as He said - And I hate when Students miss my classes like this!! They're pay when they come tomorrow. Yn!!!!!

Yn stood while clearing her eyes as He ordered - Just take this Application papers and burn it behind the class room, Got it!?

Yn replied surprised- What the-I can't do this!! Y-You can tell any other Student b-but not me!!?

Taehyung jumped from the table as He threw the whole Paper over YN'S face and said to collect each paper from the floor and Burn it right here!!

Yn Blinked like He's really mad if She'll disobey him.

She collected and was going when his voice came from behind and she turned to see how close He was standing.

The Cologne remembers the slap incident as She backed herself and went toward the corner of the room.

Taehyung Closed the door as The Other Students are stunned and watching, what's really happening!!

Taehyung - Yn.

She turned as her heart dropped- Yes Teacher!!

Taehyung threw the Lighter over her side and she took it and Watched for 5 seconds after realizing that the Teacher is kinda Smoker but He can if He's not underage, right??

Question_

How many names of Twice members you can recall with their correct faces?

Answer_ To be honest, it's difficult in first but after Tzuyu, I can recall correctly all but sometimes my a** confused between Sana and Mina from farther.🧐😘