CHAPTER2

"You know, The new Teacherwhich Principal was talking of last day is none other than the Youngest Teacher of The most Expensive High school in Seoul and Now He's going to take our classes, Can You imagine!!!"

Both the girls shouted as I calmly walked on the corridor as I'm not Very open inside the surrounding of my School.

People thinks that I'm very bold or Maybe They feel uncomfortable via I walked from their path??

No girl group is around me, Just Boys can visit me to Propose or Have my number on their phone.

I wasn't alone in my year back as I've been the member of the most well known and Popular Girl group consisting 6 girls including me.

But it's not my fault that they joined me in their group to get my visuals to get more attention but as They started to feel ignorance among All because I always High lighted for anything.

Students even started to thought that I was the leader and Having 5 other girls besides me.

They get hurted and We ended by breaking our friendship in front of Campus as They all left me and they're now studying in the same High school from where our new Teacher is coming.

Yn is my name, which many of the Or I must say each of the Students knew me.

I know, I'm Pretty, but it's not what I wanted from the first as I've one cousin who always cursed me to be turned into witch or Always cursing me to be dead (Just for fun).

Meanwhile I'm walking at the empty Ground while reading the text book in my hands and Suddenly someone hugged me from behind and I was shocked!!!

I turned my face and slapped him hardly on the face as I cupped my mouth to control any swearing words.

Thank to God that Nobody came in this area.

I watched the guy with red hand printed on his cheeks and found no one but the same Handsome guy who's reading besides me in the library!!

Can anyone kill me right here to slap his perfect tendered soft cheeks!!?

I sorry him as I bowed him 90 degree to saw how much I felt guilty.

But he pull my shoulder to straighten me.

He's standing over my head, He's quite taller than me.

I stood silently as I sluttered for some Unknown reason - W-Why you hugged me??!!

He was silently watching my face as He turned and walked away without uttering any word like seriously!??

I tried to ask him desperately, Why He hugged me Suddenly and walked calmly like not anything happened??

But for now I'm pretty sure that He's from our School and My Senior???

Wait....I'm that busy with my group that I never noticed this Handsome guy before??

Anyways, His Cologne is still brushing inside my nostril which is kinda Good to smell.

***

I'm sitting on the bench in the last corner where I used to sit on.

I'm blasting Bubble gum on my mouth while Waiting for the Teacher to appear.

I'm not blaming to be desperate to see the teacher as I've some good Hope's for being such honorable Teacher from the Best 5 star High school is appointed to care for this class.

He's going to be Our Chemistry Teacher and I know that If He's coming from that school then He must be Sharp and Good Taecher.

I'm chewing the bubble gum while playing with my hair as I heard the Creaking sound came from the door.

I averted my gaze to see the Teacher and I almost choked as The teacher turned out to be more aged than our previous Teacher!!!

I felt the trash paper thrown over my head as I looked above to realize that I was just day dreaming!!

Thank you but there's really 90% of chances to get Dumbass and Unsettled Teacher who can even turned out to be Angry Man with holding Whip on his hands!!!

Oh calm your mind, Yn!! You're over thinking!!

I heard the Laughs of the Principal as All keep themselves straight and looked like Chicks for their Mother Hen.

The door started to get open and All stared at the Door.

The She Teacher came with the book and With him the Principal came inside.

All are confused as They looked over the lady.

Lady teacher coughed as She blushed and Asked the Chemistry Teacher to enter inside the class!!

He entered inside the class while Stroking his hair in the air as The girls screamed Suddenly without noticing The other 2 Teacher and Principal.

Fangirling is now on!!

Yn eyes are shocked as The Teacher turned out to be Kim Taehyung, The Chemistry Teacher!!

He introduced himself with his Deep and Chilling voice that made goosebumps of the sudden.

"Students, I'm Kim taehyung, Your Chemistry Teacher, I'd heard about your grades are going really low from other classes so I'd decided take your classes, Thanks to listen"

All girls started to Shout and scream with Excitement and bot on stomach.

Boys are all stunned like They hadn't thought to get this Handsome Guy be their Teacher!!

Principal left and Lady Teacher was about to leave but Taehyung Suddenly hold her wrist that made All went shocked in the place.

Eventually The lady Teacher felt her cheeks heated and she Playfully glared at the Chemistry teacher while smiling softly.

Students- Uwuu!!!

Yn muttered - Is that the reason why he hugged me from behind!!? I'd This lady is something to him???

Taehyung realized and shrugged his hands as He said - Silent Class!!

All went silent because his voice is too loud without any mike.

Taehyung - Let me introduce that She's your Class Teacher from now on so be good to her, She will teach you all the Physics class.

His voice made all girls kinda mixed of scared and Drool.

Lady Teacher smiled and Told that She'd recently joined the school so She'll take classes from tomorrow.

Her name is Miss Shinko.

After she left.

The Chemistry Teacher Closed the door as He gave his deadly looks to Students.

He said *looking at Yn*

So let's start our Chemistry from here on.

Question_

You know miraculous ladybug? If yes then favorite ship in show?

Answer_Marichat!!🦋🐾