CHAPTER12

I'm choking at my own Coke as Jungkook gave me his hankercheif. I cleaned my lips as I spoke.

Yn is smiling awkwardly as She finally confessed - Yeah....You're all new so You all are not aware of my past. I never dated someone or never have any boy guys around me.

All in unison *disbelieving* - You're lieing!! How could you be disturbed with any guy before, You're such a Kind girl!!

Kind girl, First time anyone says I'm kind......I like the compliment which is simple but enough for me to smile softly.

All are in disbelief but I told them like many thinks which had been happened in my past and They all were like I had literally been suffered many Psychotic guys.

We all are and going back at the class when Suddenly Taehyung came in the Canteen and The screams and Shout of Students started to heard.

The Girls are just Going Mad to see watch his one sight and Clivking many pictures of him as He ordered Canilla Icecream and waited there for awhile.

Jimin - I think, Teacher is quite Popular than Students Here.

Jin - I don't really think, He deserves to be on the Teacher line as His Looks and Walking style can him star one day if He'll try on some Auditions.

Yn - Why don't you try!!? You look more Handsome than him.

I glared at the Rude Teacher but he was taking Ice cream in his hands.

Jin - I know, I'm World wide Handsome but As I told you, He's Really of my Competition here for sure.

Namjoon eye rolled - Now Stob it!! Jin.....He's our Teacher......Damn Class Teacher.

Yn wasn't aware that She's looking at Taehyung for so long that when He Turned to go back on his Office Room, His eyes fixed on Yn and Her heart Stopped as Taehyung wasn't looking Good while Giving No expression eye lock.

He immidiately took off his eyes from Yn as He walked again from the Canteen, leaving The FanGroups and Dreaming stares at him.

The Canteen went normal but lots of Groups are talking just about him and His Looks.

Author's note-

I'll use BTS for calling 6 guys except Kim Taehyung.....Please Vote guys.

It's Evening and Yn is Walking in the park near her house as She was going off from the Lane, Her foot slipped and Her ankle twitched.

She growled in pain and Sat their to recover from her Pain.

She was just capturing the attention of Boys who're currently busy in capturing her photo on there phone.

"Thank you guys to tell me that this girl really exist in this world, She's really Pretty" He day dream.

"Oh you think, It's that simple to get her attention like that simply!??"

The boys are Drooling while Nearing themselves to her, She's sitting in the Lane as Watching the Evening Sky.

The boy nearly touched his shoulder but someone grabbed his hand and A sudden punch on face made him quiet Injured.

His nose started to bleed and the other guys ran from the spot immidiately.

Yn turned to look in surprised as Hse what he'd the boy putting his handcuff over his nose and Started running over his bike Wildly.

She Blinked and Watched the guy beside him as He turned and Look over pity Yn.

She's still confused and shocked - "Taehyu-T-Teacher!! Why're you here, and why you hit that guy for!!" She wasn't even looking at his Side as She's still not want to eye contact with him.