Chapter 8

A/N 

I'M BACK!! IT WAS A REALLY TOUGH MONTH FOR ME, I HAVE THIS "TEST" KINDA THING, MORE LIKE A PROJECT GOING ON SINCE YESTERDAY UNTIL TOMORROW FOR EVERY SUBJECT, AND I'M PRETTY TIRED. BUT, I'M GONNA UPDATE THIS FOR YOU GUYS FOR BEING SO LOYAL, SO, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prey's POV

Today, is the blind date. And I can't tell how lazy am i to walk. Right now, I'm on my laptop searching "Different Ways To Kill People Politely" on google, it's for Trea. My phone goes off just as I found one. 

"YO!! IT'S BLIND DATE!! YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THAT BED AND GET READY!! I'M GOING TO PICK YOU UP IN AN HOUR!" then she ended the call. 

"Stupid Trea" I murmured. 

I sigh and close my laptop, feathering away my mind about killing Trea. I jog my way to the bathroom and strip out of my clothes. I turn on the shower and wait until it's hot. I got into the shower and let the hot steamy water run down me. After I finished, I dry myself and put on my dress i bought with Trea. I did my hair, which I decided to put up into a messy bun, and I also did my make up. I put on my heels and walk downstairs, I still have about 10 minutes to kill. I look around and saw nobody, so I quickly run outside the house and waited for Trea. 

"Yo, Prey! Where are you going dressed like that?!" I heard someone shout my name and I looked up, AND I SAW JODY AND JAMES! 

I screamed and run away. I saw Trea's car and got in. 

"GO! NOW! THERE ARE MANLY DOLPHINS CHASING ME!" I yelled. 

She gave me a confused look, then she looks at the window and saw manly dolphins a.k.a my brothers running toward her car. She stepped on the pedal and we went off.

"That my friends, was close" She said to me. 

I nodded and laugh "That, is what i called as caked up"

She and I laughed. We arrived at the restaurant a moment later. We got in and saw 2 charming guys. They waved at us and started walking toward us. 

"Trea and Prey?" they smiled. 

I felt my cheek flushed and smiled awkwardly. 

"That's us!" Trea sounds excited. 

She pulled the guy over their table and left me alone with the other charming guy. 

"Let's sit, shall we? You look beautiful by the way," He grinned. 

"You don't look so bad either," I smiled.
We walk toward our seat and sit down and started to chat. 

"So, I guess you're Jake?" I asked him. 

He nodded and wink at me.

"That's right"

We then ordered some food and waited until the food comes out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for this date, it's wonderful, perhaps we can do this again sometime?" I grinned. 

It's the truth, I haven't had a great date since forever. 

He laughed "Girl, we can do this anytime"

We were laughing until I realized I was leaning closer, his face now just inches away from me. Get your shit straight Prey, you just met him. I put my hands on his chest before pushing him lightly.

"Well, I gotta go now, I'll call you. Bye." I waved to him and walked toward Trea's car where I found Trea and Gale, I guess, sucking each other's faces. 

I clear my throat and they stared at me. Gale quickly exited her car and jog his way to Jake. 

"Looks like someone's having their time of the life" I joked while getting in the car. 

She chuckled and slapped me playfully. She dropped me at my house and went away. I carefully got in and run to my room. Safe, I thought. It's getting pretty late so I decided to clean myself and go to sleep. It's been a wonderful start of summer. I smiled, as I fall into an island of peace.