Chapter 11

PREY'S POV

I wake up to find my face connected to something creamy. Then I heard laughs. I groaned loudly, it must be my brothers.

"GET OUT!" I yelled. 

Loud enough for them to walk out of my room, still laughing. I got up and walked to the bathroom. They threw a pie on me, A PIE! I sighed and washed my face. Today will be the first day of me and James shooting the first scene of the movie. I strip out of my clothes and walk into the shower. The pie cream melts down my body and to my shower floor. I shampooed my hair and pour a shitload of soap all over my body. After I finished, I walk out of my shower and picked my clothes. I changed into a loose tank top, denim shorts and my boots. I tied my purple jacket loosely around my waist and dry my hair. I let my hair down, not caring how messy it is. I then took my phone and my backpack and jogged downstairs. Chad and Tyler is there, eating my fruit loops. If look could kill, they'd probably be 100 ft under. James came running down in a black sweater and jeans. I smiled at him and walked to the kitchen.

"Hey, guys" I said to Chad and Tyler. 

They smiled at me and Chad asked "Where're you going?"

"I have to shoot a movie today with James and I'm almost late, so, I probably should go right now. Come on, James," I answered taking an apple. 

James nodded and said goodbye to them and we hopped into James's car and bolted to Starbucks. Of course.

"How do you think the movie will be like?" I asked James on our way to Starbucks. 

"Probably a comedy about a girl, maybe you, who is dating someone, that is shorter than you," He laughed. 

I turned on the radio and Bang Bang came on. Him and I sing together and when we finished, we laughed. We arrived at Starbucks and I ordered a Caramel Frap. James ALWAYS ordered Java Chip, how come he doesn't get bored of it? We paid our drinks and walk back to the car, heading to the studio.

We arrived after about a 15 minutes drive, and got out of the car. Me and James put our sunglasses on and walked inside the studio. IT'S HUGEEEEEEE. We meet Jane and started shooting. I actually AM the main character. So, I was supposed to be pretending to date a guy who is shorter than me and his name is Jed (in the movie his name is Zed). In the movie, my name will be Claudia. And James will be Ted. In the end, me and James will pretend we're dating. I shrugged that thought away as I changed to my shooting outfit. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The shoot, was absolutely sucking away my energy. Me and Jed keep making jokes and didn't really get it done. It's 11 PM and me and James just arrived at home. We already made the trailer which earned us some money, and I'm literally so excited right now. Me and James is going to look for a house tomorrow. I got out of the car and ran to my room. I changed to my pjs, brush my teeth, and fall into the dream world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Prey!! Come on!! We're gonna be late!!" It was James. 

I got up and did my daily routine. Today, I'm wearing jeans, band tee and my vans. I need to look EXTRA tidy today.  I let my hair down, and took my purse. I got down to see James, pretty tidy too. We both ate some oatmeals and bolted to the address. Once we got there, we met the owner of the house. It was a couple, the said they're moving to Beverly Hills because the boyfriend got a job. The house is pretty huge, but it was too expensive to our liking. So we said we'll think about it.

"A house seems too permanent, how about an apartment?" James asked me.

"Sounds good," I mumbled and James drove us to an apartment located not too far from our home.

We met with a guy; James's great friend, and we finally agreed on the apartment. It wasn't too expensive and it wasn't too big, so it was definitely something. We signed the contract and made a deal, before we knew it, we were at home.

I quickly change into my pajamas and fall asleep on the bed.