Chapter 4

Prey's POV

Me (P) Trea (T)

T-Hey slut

P-This is Jody, Prey's brother?

T-Oh, sorry! I didn't know!

P-You may not talk to Prey ever again if that is how you talk to her!

T-Yes! Of course!

P-HAAHHAA! OMG! YOU TOTALLY GOT THE PRANK!

T-Bitch

P-Yea yea, now whatchu' wanna tell?

T-Let's go to the mall, shopping, ya' know, look good for our date

P-Oh yea, sure, meet you at 10

I totally forgot about the blind date, why does she has to set us up a blind date anyways? I got up from my bed and head to my bathroom.

"Let's see"

I open up my closet and pick some clothes to wear to the mall.

I pick a hot pink colored skinny jeans and one of my oversized sweater. I lay them on the bottom of the closet and strip out of my clothes, getting ready to shower. I turn the knob to hot water and waited for it to heat up. I look to see my shower all heated and got into it.

After I finish, I come out and wrap my body with my towel. I changed to the clothes that I chose and walked downstairs to eat my breakfast. It was still 9:15 so I still got 45 minutes. My brothers were downstairs already, eating like a pig.

"Hey piggies!" I greet them.

They all glared at me and I chuckled.

"Cute piggies" Jody snapped at me.

I roll my eyes and grab a sandwich from the fridge. I danced my way over to the oven and throw the sandwich in.

"Where are you going??" Jerry ask me.

"Mall" I answered looking at my phone.

Cam narrows his eyes at me "With? Why? When?"

I groaned as i make my way to the bar chair.

"Trea, shopping, at 10"

All of my brothers said "Oh" almost in unison and i swear i heard a sigh, like the thank-God-its-only-Trea.

The oven stopped heating my sandwich with a loud "ding!" sound. I grab my sandwich and eats it when someone texted me, Bryan. My brothers who are looking at their phone quickly drop their phone at the table and screams

"WHO IS THAT?! THE RINGTONE WASN'T TREA'S!"

Shit, I thought. I forgot I set up a different message ringtone for Trea.

"Uh.. Amanda!" I blurted out.

My brothers give me a weird look, like the "i-don't-believe-you" look. Jerry smirks lightly.

"Oh yeah? I don't know anyone named Amanda close to you".

I roll my eyes "You don't know her".

My brothers sigh and then goes back to what they were doing. I finish off my sandwich while replying back Bryan.

P (Me) B (Bryan)

B- Hey, Prey

P- Hey

B- Are you free today?

P- I'm gonna go to the mall with Trea at 10

B- Great! Sam and I are at the mall too, meet you there!

P- Um okay

I jump up and down blushing. I look over to my brothers and they started giving me weird looks.

"A GIRL CAN NOT MAKE YOU BLUSH, unless you're lesbians" Jody screamed.

I run to the garage, into my car and drived to the mall as I shove the remainings of my sandwich down my throat.

*At the mall*

I look around searching for Trea when somebody tap me on the shoulder. I gasped and turn around. As soon as I turn around, I jumped and screamed. The person just laughed and opens her/his mask. It was a girl, blonde hair, and electric blue eyes.

"Trea you son of a fuck" I groan standing up.

"Not gonna lie, you should've seen your face!" She laughed.

"Yea yea, so are we gonna go shopping or nah?" I cross my arm.

"Hell yeah!" She grinned.

She grabbed my hand and lead me to a dress shop. There were lots of pretty dresses there, so, why not? I smiled and start choosing the dresses. After I choose my dress, I try it out. I was just finished with them when my phone got a message. I look it up and see who it is, Bryan. I blushed as I open the message.

B- Hey, where are you? I'm at Starbucks. Sam's home. Meet me there.

P- At a dress shop. See you.

I think about my brothers who haven't called or texted me about this morning.....yet. So I decided to just silent my phone. I finally choose a strapless black dress that stops just above my knee. I pay for it and went over to Trea who bought a purple dress with a neck strap.

"Hey, I gotta go now, Bryan's meeting me at Starbucks!" I whispered.

Trea gasped and jumps up and down.

"Good luck, remember to text me!"

I nodded before waving at her and walked to Starbucks. Once I reached Starbucks, I look around to find Bryan when I felt someone touch my shoulders. I turn around quickly, ready to karate chop whoever it is.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello! Sorry for this boring chapter! I'm sick! I need to go home early from school today! :( Anyways,

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW