Chapter 6

Jerry's POV

They were.... kissing. I feel my blood boil in anger and breathed out. She may be 16, but she's my little sister. I look at the boys and nod. We all jump from our seat and struggled our way down the seats. When we finally got to their seat, we separated them.

"What the??!" The boy - probably Bryan - whisper/shouted.

Prey fell from her seat because iI accidentally pushed her and she fell with a loud thump.

"Shit! You okay?!" I whispered.

Now all the peoples were giving us shhh-es. The security came in and kick us out, God dang it. We were out of the cinema and Prey comes striking to us.

"What the hell?! Why do you guys need to always ruin my moments?!"

We shrug and Jerry butts in "Why were you with him?! Why were you kissing him, huh?!"

He spills everything out.

Prey gave us a weird look, like the "what-do-you-mean?!"

"KISSING?! KISSING?! GOSH, I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE SOME IDIOTS STUCK WITH ME!" She screamed and then burst out laughing.

She walks to Bryan and whispers something to him. Soon, he laughed as well.

"We weren't kissing idiots! He was just gonna whisper something to me! It was dark inside! You could only see our silhouettes! Jesus Christ!" Prey laughs even harder.

Our jaw just literally drop on the floor. Gosh, misunderstanding is a bitch.

"Oh well, misunderstanding got it's place, guess we're going home now!" I yelled.

Bryan and Prey exchange glances and nod.

"Yeah, good night, Bry, see you at school" Prey smiled at him as he walked away.

He smiled back and waves at us. We wave at him, fake-smiling of course. Prey playfully tip toed to the parking lot and waits for us to get there. Jody takes out the car key and unlocks the door. We drive home quietly, no one speaks, the only sound is from Prey's earphone, she is literally blasting the music. Once we got home, Prey stormed off to her room. We all exchanged looks and laughs.

Prey's POV

Once we got home, I run to my room and grab my laptop. I open Skype and waits for it to loads. While it's loading, I changed my clothes to a comfy short and a pink tank top. The Skype has done loading and I clicked Trea's name. I click the video call thing and her face quickly appears.

"Hey bae! How's the date?" Her eyes sparkly and all.

I laugh and told her everything, from the minute I karate chopped him until the minute my brothers and I sort things outside the cinema. It literally took me over an hour to tell because she was literally giving comments to every part. At the end, we both fall asleep without disconnecting our Skype. I woke up earlier than her and recorded her while she's sleeping. Her snore is HILARIOUS. This is gonna be fabulous on Instagram.  I look at the clock on my laptop 5:55 AM. School starts at 7 AM. I giggled as I thought of a plan to wake up Trea. I open my iTunes and choose Come With Me Now by Kongos. I turn the volume to max when the band sang "WALK COME WITH ME NOW!". She jumps from her seat and I quickly end my Skype, laughing my ass off. I shut down my laptop and went downstairs. Nobody is up yet, great. I open the freezer and found chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. I smirk as i grabs the medium tube. I went over the drawers and take a dessert spoon. I sat on the counter checking my social media while eating ice cream. I finish the ice cream and check the clock, 6:10 AM.

"Shit" I throw the empty tube of ice cream away and runs to my room.

I pick my clothes for today, a short sundress that stops mid-thigh and my red converse. I took a quick shower and out on my clothes. I once again check my phone, 6:25 AM. I'm gonna be late! My brothers were already downstairs, eating breakfasts.

"Alright, no makeup for today" I grab my backpack and my phone.

I run down the stairs and when I reached the last step, I just keep running to the front door screaming.

"I DON'T NEED BREAKFAST! I'VE ATE ICE CREAM!"

And with that I walk off. "WHAT?!" I heard a yell.

There's the sound of my freezer door opening, causing an even higher-pitched scream.

"NOOO!! PREY!! HOW COULD YOU?!"

I laugh as I drive my car to school. Once I reached my school, I parked my car.

"Weird, nobody's here" I run to the school and found it empty

"Where are they?!" I whispered. I checked my phone to see what is today's date and froze, dropping my phone - thank the Lord for silicone cases!

"JESUS!" I yelled.

It was fucking summer holiday.