Chapter 1

((Prey's POV))

FLASHBACK

It was Friday, my brothers and I were on our way to the hospital 

"Where's the emergency? Where's the fucking emergency?!" My brother Jody shouted. 

"Please calm down sir," The lady at the reception table said.

He ignored her and walked quickly, passing doors and hallways. 

We have no other choice then to follow him, so we did. We got into the emergency room and saw our parents lying on the hospital bed, scars and blood covering them. I feel tears struggling to fall, but I shut my eyes and withdraw a deep breath. 

I can't, I can't hold it. 

They stroll down my cheek, pure, clear tears of mine that I never had since I was 10. Jerry looks at me and wraps his arm around my shoulder. 

"It's gonna be okay, don't worry," His voice shook, I can tell that he's trying to hold his tears. 

I lean my head on his shoulder and let the tears fall as many as I could.

------------------------------------------------

It has been 4 hours, Jody is wondering back and forth, his body shaking. Jerry, James, Cam, Ryan, and I were sitting on the waiting room, waiting (literally). 

The doctor comes out of the surgery room, his head looking at the clipboard he was holding "Family of Jane and Axel Taylor?" He asked, that was my parent's name. 

My brothers all stood up and raised our hand. 

"Yes," Jody said, his hands on his hip. 

The doctor holds his shoulder and shakes his head. Jody shakes his head and tears drop from his face, falling down to the floor. No, this can't be happening, it's a dream, just a dream, right?  I pinch my cheek hard, enough to make tears fall down my cheeks again. It's real. I broke down on the floor with my hands on my face, though it wasn't enough to contain my tears.

FLASHBACK ENDS

((still Prey's POV))

My alarm clock rings, and my eyes were wide open. 

"Ughh, that damn clock" I groan. 

I stand up and walk to my bathroom. I look at the mirror and sees an inhuman creature that I supposedly thought was chupacabra, I was scared, I screamed so loud that my brothers needed to knock on my door really loud.

"Prey?! What happen?!" It must be Jerry, I don't know. 

"I'm okay! I'm okay!" I shouted.

I could hear their sighs of relief and walking away from my door to the stairs. 

I look at the mirror, Yes, Prey, that's you, that's reality. 

I strip from my clothes and got into the shower. I turned it on and closed my eyes, that warm, comfort water. I smiled as it flows down my face and my body. I shampooed my hair and clean my body. I come out of my bathroom with a towel wrapping me. I walk to my closet and starts picking the outfit for today. After 5-10 minutes, I finally decided to wear a tank top, skinny jeans, and my converse. I tie my hair to a messy ponytail and grab my backpack. I slide down the arm of my staircase and jumped as I reach the end. 

"Wazzup bitches, what's for breakfast?" I called to my brothers. 

As I walked to my fridge, I see a familiar face, "Ty!" 

I run over to him and gave him a huge hug. He wrapped his strong arms around me tightly, a little too tight.

"Help, can't.... breathe" I struggled.

"Hey, get off of her!" Jody shouted from the kitchen. 

He chuckled and let me go. I took a deep breath and grab an apple from the counter. 

"You can't eat that one piece of apple! I'm making sandwiches and you're gonna eat it!" Cam take the apple from my hand and put it back at the counter.

"Give it back" I said as I reach out for the apple.

Cam put his hand on my face as I struggled for the apple before staring at my hands and realizing I was wearing a tank top. He gasped so loud that everyone looks at me..... too. My brothers gasped as loud as Cam did and James runs in front of him blocking me.

 "Uh... what are you doing?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No way you're wearing that to school," James interrupted.

I roll my eyes "It's called clothes, and yea, it covers my body, so,"

I stormed to the front door opening it. 

"So are we gonna go now or what?" I hold the door with my left hand while my right hand is on my hip. 

They all shake their head "Not before you change your top" 

Jody who is now also on the dining room said. 

"Fight me," I grumbled at them. 

"Game on" Ryan smirked. 

~~~~~~

What did I just wrote? Oh lord have mercy.

I'm editing this story! So proud of the views, votes, and comment :)