Chapter 7

Prey's POV

I came home to find my brothers sitting on the couch watching TV. I close the door and lightly clear my throat which earned the attention of my brothers. 

"It's summer, still need to go to school?" Cam smirked.

I roll my eyes and walk to the kitchen "Well, I forgot!" 

I grab some chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk. I put them on the table and sit. Before I eat them, I took a picture of it before gobbling them down.

"Man, what is it with girls taking pictures of their food?" Jerry said which shocked me. 

I accidentally drop my phone and screamed "JERRY!" 

He laughed and leaves the room  "Kiddo" 

I pick up my phone just to find it's screen broken and once again, I hysterically screamed. 

"PREY?!" My brothers came into the kitchen in rush "WHAT'S GOING ON?!" 

"I accidentally drop my phone because Jerry scared me and the screen broke!" I explained and i swear I heard a couple of groans and sighs. 

"We'll get you a new phone, what kind of phone do you want?" Jody asked me. 

I grinned and hugged Jody "iPhone 6," 

James and Ryan gasped "You have got to be kidding me,"

"Well, I bought this phone with my own money so now you guys have to buy me plus plus!" I crosses my arm. 

All of my brothers stared at Jerry and took a step back, leaving Jerry closer to me. I walk to him and point my index finger to him.

"You, need to buy me a new phone" 

And with that, I sassily walk away to my room. I tried turning my phone on, and I failed. Thank God I have my laptop.

I checked on my Instagram and Facebook, then I decided to take a nap, because I'm really tired. I change my clothes to my pajamas before falling asleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I woke up to a glass breaking sound. I got up and walks downstairs forgetting I'm still on my PJ. 

"What the hell Cam?! That was mine!!" I heard Ryan yelled. 

I laughed and walk to the kitchen.

"What, are you doing?!" I banged the counter. 

The room became silent and my brothers are looking at me, blushing deep red. Cam took of his sweatshirt and threw it at me. I look down to see what I'm wearing and quickly put the sweatshirt on. 

"Alright, answer me,"

Jerry sighed and walked forward "We were having a glass war when suddenly Cam took Ryan's favorite Batman glass and threw it," he explained. 

I laughed hysterically "Well, then clean it up, it's almost 10 PM ya' know"

They nodded and I walk to my room to get some sleep.