Chapter 10

116 VOTES!! CRAY-CRAY!! I.LOVE.YOU, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE SAM POTTORF. JK. DONT HATE ME. ILYSM. THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

***

PREY'S POV

"Damn, he sure is fineeee" I smirked at the new kid in class.

He just moved in and he lives across me. His name is Sam (I love Sam Pottorff so i'm stealing his name) and he was hot. Whenever he stretches, his shirt would get lifted a bit, and it makes me drool. Because it's my opportunity to stare at his abs.

"-ey, hello?! Peanut butter to jelly?" Matt waved in front of me.

I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Peanut butter? Really?" I sighed.

Chad laughed and playfully punched me in the arm.

"Are you staring at Sam? I hope you're not, cuz' I'm wayyyy hotter than him"

I blushed, I was just about to answer when the teacher comes in. This is gonna be an exciting Biology class.

***

12 stretches, 4 minutes of staring, and a lot of drooling. That's what happenned in Biology class. Blame Sam. It's actually time for me to go home, and I saw James waiting for me with his car. I hopped in and we drove to Starbucks. We got out and of course, people started staring at us again. As we walked into Starbucks, a woman wearing a white shirt with white jacket and white pencil skirt tapped James's shoulder. We both look back and she smiled.

"Hi, my name is Jane! I work for the acting agency and I think you guys should play in a movie! You guys are a GREAT couple!" The woman said.

I blushed and shake my head "We're not actually a coup-"

I haven't even finished talking when James interrupted me.

"Sure! Sounds awesome! Can I get you business card?" He grinned.

I roll my eyes and Vierra gave us her card before saying goodbye.

"What the hell?! We weren't even a couple! They're probably just gonna ask us to kiss anyways!" I slapped his arm roughly and glared at him.

He laughs and slid an arm around my shoulder and we walked into Starbucks. Me ordering Cotton Candy Frap and him ordering Java Chip. We paid and immediately leaves.

"Relax, we'll just tell them that we're not comfortable with kissing scenes, besides, we can make some extra money," James laughed. I sighed and fell asleep.

***

"REALLY?!" That's what the boys said when James told them what happened.

I sighed and lean back to the sofa. James called Jane and they made a contract. She's gonna come here tomorrow so we can sign the contracts. It's pretty late and tomorrow's Saturday, so I just sleep peacefully in my room.

***

"Prey! Wake up!" James started to shake me.

I groaned and got up. I took a shower and change to my clothes which is a cropped skinny jeans, black long-sleeve shirt, and my sandals. I let my hair down and apply some eyeliner. I went downstairs to see Jane sitting on the couch with James and all my brothers. Me and James signed the contract, and we're ready to make some money tomorrow. Me and James discussed some things.

"So, when we collected enough money, we will move out to a new house, just to make it much more professional," James explained, over-exaggerating his voice on the last part.

I rolled my eyes and the boys nodded.

"We understand, but at least give us some money, I still want to go to Starbucks and Taco Bell" Cam pleaded.

We laughed for a long time and finally, me and James nodded. Gosh, it feels like me and James is a couple now. Feels weird, because he's my brother. We decided that we should go shopping because there isn't any food in the house. Of course, me and James are the ones going.

***

I basically just threw every snacks i see from the snacks isle into the shopping cart while James did the same at the drinks isle. After we paid, we got home quickly. I checked my phone and it was 9 PM. Time flies by so fast. I change to my pj, brush my teeth, and sleep.