Chapter 13 // THE END

PREY'S POV

I can't believe it's the end of summer. Right now, I'm in my room, changing my outfit, to go to school. Sam and I are officially dating right now, and we couldn't be happier. Jake and I decided that we just wanted to be friends, and that's what we are now. My brother Jerry gave me my new phone, such a sweet boy. Jody, Chad, and Ryan has their own girlfriend now. And my brothers couldn't get anymore protective-er. James and I are doing amazing on our career. Though, today is going to be my first day of school after summer, and my last day of school to meet my friends. That's right, I'm quitting high school for my career, I'm still sad, because I can't meet my friends anymore now. I'm moving to the apartment James and I bought tomorrow. Today, couldn't get any better I guess. 

"Prey! Come on!" Sam yelled from downstairs. 

I took my phone and ran downstairs. My brothers and my best friends are all there. 

"Good morning" I smiled. 

I took an apple and gobble it down slowly.

After I ate my apple, I kissed goodbye to my brothers and darted off to school with Sam and my best friends. 

"I'll miss you like hell!" Trea yelled at me when I opened my locker. 

I drop my books in surprise and glared at her. 

"Any other way to say that while not giving me a heart attack?"

She laughed and slapped my arm "Shut up, we gotta spend today's free period wisely"

I rolled my eyes as I take my books "I can still see you, though. We can still Skype each other"

"And I can still see you on TV or the cinema" She smiled. 

The first period bell rang and we both ran to each other's classes. Mine's Calculus AP while Trea's Biology. 

-------------------------------------------------------AFTER SCHOOL ENDS--------------------------------------------

"I'll miss you" I said hugging Trea tightly. 

I'm in my room, packing for tomorrow. My stuffs have been moved to the mansion when I was still at school. Trea helped me pack because she wanted this day to be "SPECIAL" even though we can still contact each other. 

"Gurl, I'll miss you too" Trea hugged me back. 

"Promise me you will be dating Gale next year when I will be meeting you face to face?" I winked.

Gale is the cute guy she met at the blind date, they've been talking a lot lately and it feels like they were meant for each other. I ship them both really hard. It's almost 7 PM so Trea has to go home. We promised we will see each other tomorrow morning before she goes to school. After she went home, I ran downstairs to see Sam sleeping on the couch. Besides him was a bouquet of rose and there was a note attached on one of the petals. I took the bouquet and read the note. 

Dear my lovely Prey, tomorrow you will be moving to the apartment and quitting school. I will miss you so much. I know that we can still contact each other, but I will still be missing you. Just remember that, I love you. And that would never change.

Love, Sam.

I didn't realize there was tears streaming down my cheek while I was reading the note. I wiped the tears off and hugged Sam, not caring if he will be awake. Sam tensed and saw the note I'm holding and smiled. He kissed my forehead sweetly and I kissed him on the lips. My brothers came into the living room, I guess they were back from furniture shopping for the shopping, and stared at us. Sam and I laughed as the rest of the boys joined us on the couch and we watched TV until 9. I brushed my teeth, changed to my pajamas, and fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up by my bed shaking. I open my eyes and Trea was jumping up and down. I glared at her.

"Dude! Stop! I'm trying to sleep!" I yelled throwing a pillow at her.

"But today is our last goodbye! You're moving away!" Trea whined. 

My eyes shot open. How could I forget?! I look at Trea and jumped at her, attacking her with my arms, or, as you can say, hug. We laughed and I got ready. Trea and the rest of my brothers except James and also Sam waited downstairs. After I finished, I walk to James's room and he was done too. We both got our bags and walk downstairs. I grinned and walk faster as I saw my favorite people's faces looking at the TV. I reached the bottom step and I ran to them, tackling all of them to the ground with hugs. 

"I'm gonna miss you like hell" 

They all laughed including James. We head to the garage and hopped into James's car. Before he stepped on the pedal, I open the window and looked back. All I could focus to was Sam. He waved as a tear falls down my cheek.

"Bye!" They all shouted.

"Bye" I smiled.

James stepped on the pedal. We were about to cross the road near the mansion and I hear a honk. I didn't get to look aside when pain shot trhough my side. My eyes shot open and my body were numb. I look to James. He was unconscious. And then darkness overwhelmed me.

"Bye" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE WE GO! THAT'S THE END OF THE BOOK! IT'S REALLY SHORT, I'M SORRY! BUT I WANTED TO MAKE A SEQUEL FOR THIS, SO BE PREPARED.

ALSO A LITTLE BIT OF CLIFF HANGER AND PLOT TWIST AHAHAH!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

-Val