Chapter 3

Prey's POV

As soon as I got home, I went straight to my room and fall on the bed. 

"Fluffy!" I scream. 

I am usually this crazy, believe me, you don't want to know what I did on Taco Bell last year. I was just about to go downstairs when my phone rings. I check the caller ID and found Stacey. I groan and silent my phone. I stuff it into my pocket and runs downstairs. It's really quite, because everyone is out. 

What to do, what to do? I ask myself. Aha! I snap my fingers and run to my fridge grabbing a carton of milk and some eggs. 

"Let's see, um... Ah! Trea!" I dialled her number and she pick up at second ring.

"Hey" She greeted me. 

"Hey, come over, right now, we're gonna do something fun!" I half-screamed. 

"Thank baby Jesus! Finally! I'm so bored!" She said.

I frown and tilted my head "Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

She used her annoying accent and said  "Ain't nobody got time for that!"

I roll my eyes and laugh a little. 

"Whatever, just come over"

"Mkay, be there in 10" She hung up and I stuff my phone back into my pocket. 

"Let's go with jelly, pepper, sugar, eggs, pickle juice, milk and maple syrup!" I take those things and put it on the counter. 

I sit down and play with my finger when my doorbell rings. I runs as fast as i can and open the door. There stood a girl about my height, wearing a skinny jeans and oversized shirt with vans.

"Trea my bitch! You made it! Now come on!" I grab her hand before she could say anything.

"Whoa, calm down!" She laugh as I stop in front of the counter. 

She stare at them and grinned "Food fight, nice"

I smirk "Pick your ingredients,"

She nodded as she pick a bottle of maple syrup, a carton of milk, 5 eggs, pickle juice, jelly, and pepper. 

I point to her base and she runs to the dining table and hide behind it. I pick the same thing but instead of jelly, I choose sugar. I hide behind the counter and set down my things. 

"I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS, PREY!" Trea screamed. 

I smirk and screamed back "YEAH RIGHT! HUMOR ME WITH ME THAT!" 

I peek from the counter and see Trea shaking her head while laughing a little. 

"Game on, bitch" I whispered to myself. 

I throw an egg and it hits the dining table "Shit!"

She throws an egg and it directly hits me. I groan as I move closer to her with maple syrup on my hand. I am now behind the dining table, without Trea noticing. I stand up and squeeze maple syrup all over her. She freezes and tackles me to the ground. Her hair sticky and hanging above my mouth. I see pepper besides my leg and kick it so it rolls to me. I grab it and shake them on my hand. I smirk and blows the pepper in front of her. She screamed and I push her. 

Time for upgrade, I thought. 

I open my fridge and grabbed whipped cream. Then I run to the cupboard looking for a bag of flour. I grab the bag of flour and throws them to my base. I can see Trea running to me so I run to my base. I took the whipped cream and the flour. I hide it behind me and when she's really close, I'll do my plan. She's about a meter away from me now. I spray whipped cream all over her then I dumped the flour on top of her head. I grab some eggs and throws them at her. 

"I win!" I laugh and she groans. 

"Fine! But the next time we do this, I'll definitely beat you"

We laugh loudly and stop as we heard the sound of opening door. It's my brothers, my best friend, and the football team. 

"What the fuck happened?!" Jerry gaped.

"Uh... food fight?" Me and Trea said in unison. 

We giggle as Jody smirk "All right you two, clean this mess before you clean yourself then Trea can go home"

The boys went upstairs as we watch them entering Jody's room

"Like hell we're gonna clean it" Trea laugh.

"We're not gonna clean it, the maid will" I smiled. 

She frowns "Since when did you have a maid?"

"I secretly hired them for just a day or something, you go upstairs and clean yourself while i'll take care of them first" I shooed her. 

She nodded and went to my room upstairs as I dialed my maid's number.

"Hello? Devine? Please come, I need you to clean the house" I smiled. 

"Yes, Ms.Taylor," She answered. 

"Great" I hung up and went to my room. 

Knowing that Trea still hasn't finished, I grab my towel and my clothes then rush into Jody's room, where all the boys are.

"Hey, Cam, can I use your bathroom? Trea is using mine" 

The boys stared at me while smirking.

"Of course" Cam smiled and then he glared at his friends giving them the "thats-my-sister-you-man-whores" look.

I smiled and kissed his cheek "Thanks"

I closed the door and run into Cam's bathroom to take a shower. I strip out of my clothes and step into the shower. I turn the knob to hot water and let it flows through me. I shampooed my hair and used his favorite soap. I step out of the shower, get dressed and walk to my room finding Trea sitting on my bed playing with her phone. 

"Next week, coffee shop down the block, at 3 PM" She told me. 

"What? What about that?" I frown

"Blind date" She looks at me and smirk. 

Trea, you son of a bitch.

I sigh "Is it payback?".

She nodded "Uh-huh".

I smirk and crosses my arm

"Bitch"