Chapter 5

Prey's POV

I turn around quickly and smashed the person's head with my hand. 2 years of karate isn't going to go to waste.

"Ouch!" The person shrieked and looked up.

Emerald orbs were immediately staring onto mine. I just karate chop the shit out of Bryan.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry," I apologized.

"It's fine, shall we take a seat?" Bryan smiled.

I nod as he lead me to a booth near the window.

"I'm gonna order my drink, what do you wanna get?" I asked him.

He shakes his head as he grabs my shoulder and push me down so i'm now sitting on the chair.

"No, I'll order, my treat, you want Jasmine Chip right?"

I nod and he walks away to get our drink. I take my phone out and fiddled with it to kill time.

I put my phone on my purse back as I watch Bryan walking towards our table with 2 drinks, each on his hand.

"Jasmine Chip for the lady,"

I roll my eyes and giggled while taking my drink from his hand before thanking him.

"So, uh, wanna go to the movies??" Bryan asked me while sipping his Java Chip.

I smiled and nodded "Yeah sure, why not"

"Awesome, what movie?" He looked at me.

I blushed "Uh... Final Destination 5?"

He chuckles and points at me "Nice choice"

We both talk for a bit and head to the cinema.

"2 tickets for Final Destination 5 please," Bryan said to the lady behind the counter.

I quickly take $20 from my purse and hand it to her.

"You've paid for the drinks, now I pay for the movie,"

He laughs at me as we walk to the refreshment section.

"What do you want to get?" He look down at me.

I look at the menu and smiled "Medium caramel popcorn and large coke"

He nods and tells the lady my order but instead of medium caramel popcorn, he bought a large one and another coke for himself.

A soft voice filtered through the speakers, informing that the theater has opened.

We walk into the theater and hand our tickets. Once we got in, we waited for the movie to start when somebody text me. I pull out my phone and check who is it, Jody. I groans as i open their messages

J- WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! I CALLED TREA AND SHE TOLD ME THAT YOU'RE WITH A GUY NAMED BRYAN?!

P- Calm your man tits, Jo, we're just watching movies.

J- Fine, be home before 8. And we'll speak.

The movie starts and I shut down my phone. In the middle, it started to get creepy so I burried my head on Bryan's arm. I can tell that he's smiling cause he's now patting my head.

Jody's POV

Dang it, who the hell is this Bryan guy?! I stand up and walk to the boys.

"I'm going to the movies, Prey is with this guys called Bryan and their watching movies" I said as I grab my jacket.

The boys stand up except Cam.

"We're coming" They said almost in unison.

I smiled and nod.

"Great, now let's go".

We got into the cinema and choose Final Destination, because I know Prey loves that movie. We sat a little bit far from them, but we can still see. It's almost half an hour when i started to drift off but Jerry suddenly shakes my arm.

"Dude! Look at them!"

I look at the boys who now looks tense and lay my eyes on Prey and Bryan.

"Holy shit" I started to tense.

No way!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Is it too short? Sorry!
Don't forget to

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW