Chapter 2: Clowns

Allison's POV

I am fucking gay. Oh my God, I can't be gay panicking at this moment. How did I not notice her earlier--

Of course, you couldn't, dumb ass bitch. It's because you weren't looking at her, but I have never panicked this hard before. Um- fuck wait, what should I do. I am usually not the type to panic this much-- 

"Allison?" Cadence snapped me out of my thoughts. "You okay there? You looked like you were in deep thoughts?" She was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Uh yeah, I just... You're just... really pretty..." Shit. I didn't mean to say that out loud. Oh God, help me. "Oh no, wait I'm--" I'm really embarrassing myself now, haha. Fuck.

"Really?" She smirked. "I've received a lot of compliments like that today but thanks."

I-

No. I don't know why, but that was such a turn off. 

"Ah yeah, forget what I said. You're cocky." I told her raising a brow.

"But I don't have a cock. Let's just call it 'confidence.'" She said flicking her hair. Yeah, and It's overflowing. I rolled my eyes at her. "But you should really try looking at a mirror. You're gorgeous."

Um- What? 

She started walking slowly and I was still left dumbfounded, but I still recovered. "Okay, so where do we go first?" She asked.

"What part of the school do you want to see first?" I asked. Avoiding eye contact. 'Why the fuck do I feel so awkward? What the hell is this?' Then she suddenly stopped and looked at me. I avoided eye contact again.

"Do you know you're blushing right now?" She was laughing now. "Your face is red!"

"You know what, I might abandon you right now if you won't shut up." I started walking faster towards the outside. This girl is already getting on my nerves, and we have most classes together? Oh no I-

"Hey, wait up!" She caught up to me, but she was still laughing. "Okay, sorry, I'll shut up. For now."

"Thank you. If you want to ask some questions on the way, I'll answer it all." I really hope she'll stop teasing me 'cause I might switch classes with somebody from the other class just to avoid her.

"Sure." She replied. We were on our way to the school park, and yeah, our school actually has its own park. She asked questions about the school and I answered them, of course. We took a break from walking so we sat under a tree just like other students did.

"Why do you have the same last name as the Counselor and the Student Council's President? And not to mention, you look a lot like the counselor." She asked.

"Oh yeah, um. She's my mother and the SC President is my sister." I replied.

Her mouth formed an 'o', "Figured, but now that you confirmed it, I'm still surprised," she spoke.

"Okay, my turn to ask questions." We both looked at each other and my heart just skipped a beat. 'What the hell is wrong with me today?!' I avoided her gaze. "Just don't answer the questions if you don't want to."