Chapter 17: Piercing Green

Allison's POV

"You're not serious, are you?" Amelia scolded me and turned to Aristria, "You can't do this to her."

"Oh, come on. I mean-"

It was a good idea and I liked it but at the same time, I didn't want to because if I find out she doesn't like me back, it's useless. And I don't wanna get hurt. I mean, who does? You get what I mean right?

I mean, what could even happen if she clearly made it clear she wasn't into me. I wasn't her type. So, where could this jealousy even come from? 

"It's clearly a bad idea!" Amelia shouted.

"Yes, I know but it is one way to actually find out what Cadence thinks of Ally, right?"

"You know, at this point, I don't even wanna bother finding out," I stated.

"Allison," Ari narrowed her eyes at me.

"Aristria," I retorted.

"You like Cadence, don't you?"

"I didn't say that I did?" I played dumb 'cause I didn't want to admit it out loud.

"Damn it, Allison!" Aristria facepalmed.

"Oh, it's no use. I like her," I liked her more than I like my breakfast in the mornings. Okay, nevermind that was weird. But seriously, I've never felt anything like this before. Not even with Dreanna. How is it possible to fall for someone in such a short time?

I once again flopped my back on Jon's bed.

"Okay!" I threw my hands up and I sighed. "I do like her that much," I facepalmed, "There, now that I've said it out loud, does it even make any difference? No, it doesn't," I ranted.

I wanted to cry but now wasn't the best time to do it. Not in front of them. No.

"Look at you. You're a hopeless romantic," Amora laughed.

"You think?" Jonathan also laughed.

"Haha, very funny," I said. "Please tell me what I should do because I don't even know anymore." I looked up at the ceiling, waiting for them to shoot their opinions.

"Just try to date someone without making Cadence jealous, how about that?" Amora suggested.

It's not that I want to make her jealous. God, why would she get jealous? She doesn't even like me that way.

"Yeah, it could work," Jonathan agreed, "If she wants to, that is."

I sat up and sighed, "Let's not talk about this anymore, I changed my mind."

"Okay, let's talk about something else," Jonathan suggested.

"So Amora, how are things going with Jason? Who was it again? Jameson?" Amelia asked, pertaining to Eric Jameson, who Amora was dating at the moment.

"Oh, you mean Eric?" Amora's face lit up showing a hint of redness in her cheeks, which I assumed was a good sign. "Well, it's been going well, and we often talk about our hobbies, families, and even our futures! And some serious... Well, not that serious but yeah, I guess I could say it's going well." She then let out a nervous laugh.

We were quite surprised to be honest because this was the first time she rambled, stuttered, and was nervous to talk about something or someone.