Part 5

Y/n was so excited to go to Hogwarts and learn spells,charms,e.c.t. She was sitting on the couch in the living, a fire crackling in the fireplace.

She had just came back from Diagon alley after waiting for her answer. The school told her she was but she couldn't bring Morgana since she was to big to be transported and would take to much space.

She had been staring at the fire for a while and didn't notice the time pass. It was 6 o'clock in the afternoon.

Getting up she walked into the hallway to the kitchen. She past by the big entrance and walking straight past it into another hallway,to the second half of the mansion. Morgana came Slythering past her towards the kitchen.

Arriving in the kitchen she gathered the ingredients she would need for dinner.

-X-

The sun was shinning brightly on Y/n's face, making her wake up from her dreams. Lifting herself up she looked over to Morgana sleeping peacefully on her bed. Then she realized something, she was going to Hogwarts today. She looked over to the clock reading 9:00 am, she only had 2 hours to get to the train station.

She ran over to her closet picking something out, and of course adding her favourite snake brooch pin. She couldn't wait to get to Hogwarts and learn magic.

Entering the kitchen breakfast was already being made and served to the table.

"Grandmother" y/n smiled at her grandmother. " that looks delicious!" She said taking a seat at the table.

"We have to be at the train station by 11:00 am" y/n continued.

                             -X-

Y/n stepped out of the taxi car and closed the door. She took everything thing out of the trunk onto the trolley.

She was finally at king cross station going off to school. She was so happy and excited but also worried, because she would be leaving her gandmother home alone for a hole year.

Y/n turn turned her head towards the taxi driver who was staring at her weirdly seeing as he thought she was weird.

After paying the man she walked into the train station.

————————————————
A/N

Sorry if that was short but you'll see why.

Anyway here is the question of the chapter;
Who is you favourite family member?

My favourite family member is my cousin, she's mature and she has four children that are so cute.