Part 2

When Y/n was done eating her breakfast, she went to her room on the second floor.

Her room was lit with candles, her furniture were vintage. There were shelves filled with books all around the walls, except one. There was a Queen bed in the middle, one night table on each side. The wall behind the bed was a dark shade of grey. Her room was the size of big room and all her furniture were made a dark brown wood, making the room seem dark. She had a closet full of expensive clothes that were mostly red and white. In a corner she had a long mirror and drawers on the side with lots of jewelry.

You could say she was a billionaire with all this money she inherited, but she tried to save some for school and nice things.

Y/n grabbed a book and walked over to her bed, she opened the book and started to read.

The summer were very long for Y/n, that's what she told her self. She couldn't wait to start school again but this time it would be in London. Of course she loved her grandma but she couldn't stay at home all the time. And besides Morgana could take care of her grandma, even though Morgana is a snake.

I hope I make friends this year, Y/n thought.

~><~

Two week had already passed. She was now 11 years old and would be now relaxing the hole day. It was Friday morning when she woke up to the smell of French toast from her room.

Y/n pulled the covers off and by that, the covers went over her making Morgana wake up.

"sorry Morgana" , Y/n apologized and grabbed her night robe.

Her night robe was dark scarlet and made of silk. She put her night robe on and put on her red slippers.

"Come on" , she said to Morgana. "let's see what going on in the kitchen."

As y/n walked in to the kitchen, she saw her grandmother waving her wand in soft movements. She had a small smile. Her grandmothers smile made her smile to.

On the table, there was a plate with two French toasts. On the side there was maple syrup, of course it was from her family's farm.

Y/n turned around to go to the front door to get the mail, like she usually did. But to her surprise, there was just one letter. She usually got some junk mail a newspaper, this time it was just this one letter.

The letter was a gold-ish, yellow-ish paper, with some writing written;

To Mrs. Y/n Bloomer,

Warren Spring LN, 2476

Seconde floor, last door on the right,

The the back there was a red seal with four animal, a lion, an eagle, a badger and a snake.