Part 9

Y/N POV

Looking at the top of my four poster bed I stared. I couldn't sleep, I was too excited to start school the next morning.

I took the covers off, I lifted my on the cold floor. I started walking towards the common room where the fire was barely cracking.

There seemed to be a shadow already in the room, but who could that be?

I took a couple more steps to find out that the shadow had platinum hair.Just then you knew who it was.

" Can't sleep?" I asked him. Walking over to sit on the couch next to him.

He looked up and smiled.

"nah"

"How come?"

"Idk" he replied. "What about you?" He asked staring at me.

I smiled, "too excited to sleep".

We stared at the fire for what felt like 10 minutes.

" we should probably try and get some sleep, don't want to be late for class tomorrow." Scorpius said standing up.

" yeah I guess you're right" I said standing as well.

-X-

The sun was shining bright on my eye making me almost blind trying to open them. Then my stomach rumbled.

I struggle getting up and a I was getting my clothes out I got more and more excited. Sure there would probably be homework on the first day but who cares.

Walking out the dormitories I see Albus and Scorpius talking on the floor below.

"Hey guys" I said waving at them.

"Hey Y/n, how'd you sleep last night?" Albus asked.

" I guess it was alright, what about you?" I asked him.

"Good, come on I'm hungry" Albus replied patting his belly.

Scorpius and I laughed and followed Albus out the common room.

-X-

At breakfast in the great hall I sat across Albus and beside Scorpius.

"Bacon!" I exclaimed as I grabbed some bacon off a plate in the middle.

"So what class do you guys thing we will have first class?" Scorpius asked.

" why do you take your timetable and find out" said a cheerful voice.

Scorpius, Albus and I turned our heads in surprise. I women with short hair and yellow eyes with slits in the middles, was standing behind them, timetables in hand. We grabbed our timetables and compared them, turns out we were all in the same classes. The Gryffindors would be with them in potions class and Defence Against the Dark Arts (DADA). YAY.

" we have Potion first class then charms, then history of magic and last transfiguration." Albus read out loud.

"Yes Rose will be in our first class!" I said happily.

"What ti-". Albus was about to say but notice something strange.

Albus pointed,his face confused. Scorpius saw his expression after looking up from his food, he looked at what he was staring at.

" Y/n, what is that on your wrist?" Scorpius asked.

I looked at it and giggled.

"What so funny?" Albus asked.

"This is Mason, my pet snake" I said getting Mason off my wrist. "want to pet him?" I asked smirking " he won't bite".

"Cool! I want to pet him!" Scorpius said reaching over to pet Mason.

" are you going to bring him to class?" Albus asked.

I looked over to Albus, Scorpius still petting Mason.

"well you haven't even noticed since we left the common room silly" I said smiling.

Albus shrugged.

"Besides, Mason is not the type to move so much. Let's just say his a chill snake. But for Camila, you got to watch out. She moves a lot and can get agressive at times."

Both boys nodded.

"We should probably get goin', don't want to be lat for our first class of the year." Scorpius said.

The three of us got up and headed to get our books and get to class.

This was going to be a great year, I had made friend so quickly.

——————————————
Wow I have been so busy that I had forgotten to write a chapter. This took me like two hours rushed. So, sorry if nothing really happened.

QOTD;

What time you guys usually get up at? 

I usually wake up at 6:00 am.                     

Goodnight or good morning 💕

Good