milk

+*..*+

friday, 8:36pm!!

"kageyama tobio.." you murmured the name of the boy you had just met tonight.

currently, you sat in the passengers seat in your brother's car. he had just picked you up from the skate park and was now taking you home. "do you know who that is, tooru?"

"oh, y/n-chan."

"hm?"

"don't ever mention that name again, you hear me, kid?" you watched as his grip on the steering wheel tightened with your words. his eyebrows furrowed downward, creating an angry expression on his face. "how do you know him?"

"oh. maki was just telling me how good of a skater he was.." you spat out a lie, intimidated by the sound of your brother's stern voice. whoever kageyama was, it was obvious now that tooru didn't like him. "what's wrong with him?"

"nothing. just please don't get involved with him, my y/n-chan. trust me."

"if you say so." you gave him a nonchalant shrug, in which his expression softened.

"good!"

even after that conversation with your brother, you still couldn't get your mind off of that boy from the skate park. who was he, and why did tooru react like that after hearing his name?

***

monday, 6:24pm!!

"go go, seijoh! go go, seijoh!"

those chants rang through your ears endlessly, somewhat annoying you.

you were currently at tooru's volleyball match against karasuno, which was coincidentally the high-school that kageyama attended. you sat in the stands, watching as the aoba johsai volleyball team walked into the court, enthusiastic and proud as they could be.

"look look! it's oikawa-san!" you heard a group of first year girls squeal next to you. you couldn't help but roll your eyes as they gushed over your brother right in front of you. what was so special about him, anyways?

you watched your brother wave cheerfully at the girls with his charming smile. you practically cringed at the reaction the girls presented, high screams and giggles. how annoying, honestly. the secondhand embarrassment that consumed you made you feel like throwing up, right then and there.

eventually, the karasuno team walked out into the gym floor.

weirdly enough, there weren't as many fans supporting karasuno compared to aoba johsai. you didn't know much about karasuno's volleyball history, however you knew that they were once a powerhouse school who had fallen from superiority. according to your brother, they were known as, 'the flightless crows.'

based off of what tooru said, you expected that this match would just simply be another easy win for aoba johsai. not that it mattered much to you anyways; you had only come for the concession snacks at the end. oh right- and to support your amazing brother, too.

the obnoxious crowd around you slowly began to settle down as the boys lined up on opposite sides of the court. you squint over at the karasuno boys, getting one last glance at them before the match began.

you shifted your head to the side as your eyes laid on a certain boy on the orange team. he seemed way too familiar; messy black hair, lean figure, tall in height.