slut

+*..*+

friday, 4:32pm!!
after school.

friday, 4:32pm!!after school

skater boy🛹🏐😏:
hey.

your eyes were practically glued onto your phone as you stared at the message you had received from kageyama. it had been exactly four days since you've last spoken to him.

you were usually the one to initiate the conversation first, so you found it weird when he had texted all by himself. you weren't complaining though; after hearing ayaka and maki's words, you weren't sure if you had enough confidence to text first anymore.

YOU:
hi

skater boy🛹🏐😏:
going skating tonight?

YOU:
idk

ayaka and maki were gonna be there tonight. how would they react if they saw you with kageyama?

skater boy🛹🏐😏:
k. u dont have to.

YOU:
k

kageyama read your message almost instantly—but the typing bubble never appeared. you stared at your phone for a couple more seconds before deciding to message again.

YOU:
will u be there?

skater boy🛹🏐😏:
i mean, yeah. duh.

YOU:
ill be there

skater boy🛹🏐😏:
okay. cya.

YOU:
cya

***

"have fun, my y/n-chan!" you heard your brother say from his rolled down window. "bye, tooru.." you muttered to him as he waved enthusiastically. how was he always so happy?

once again you walked into the skate park, tattered skateboard in hand.

hopefully you could avoid ayaka and maki, not because you were upset with them, but because you'd be hanging out with the one person they told you not to see ever again.

you lifted your head and looked over at kageyama's usual skating corner. and there the ravenette was, standing tall with his skateboard in hand. but his mouth was moving. speaking to someone.

you looked over at the girl he was talking to, and your eyes widened.

ayaka.

she stood there prettily, all dolled up with her straight blonde hair. you felt your lips part slightly as you stared at the two of them conversating. why was she talking to him?

kageyama noticed you at the entrance, giving you a small wave—and the only thought that crossed your mind was that ayaka was definitely gonna notice you now.