Two

"I think the walk was a bad Idea." Louis said.

"Woah! Really?" Harry laughed sarcastically, getting his phone out his pocket and sitting down, laying Bear on the bed next to him.

"What are you going to Do about Eleanor?" Harry asked him.

"I don't know. I don't love her; I know that for sure. I fell in love with someone else a while ago." Louis said. Harry felt his heart shatter, he'd loved Louis since day one and hearing that broke him.

"Who's the lucky girl? Do I know her?" He asked.

"Lucky Boy. You know him, better than anyone." Louis responded.

"Oh..." Harry mumbled thinking of multiple people. He looked at Bear, who was Identical to Liam and whispered some stuff to him, knowing he wouldn't get an answer.

"God, you're delightful." Niall said walking into their room.

"Who?" Harry asked.

"You and Bear, and the way Louis was staring at you as if he could see his whole future." Zayn smiled from behind Niall.

"Zayn!" Louis warned, getting up and hugging him. Harry frowned, trying to figure out who Louis liked, and if it was someone in the band. Liam walked in and handed Harry a baby bottle, which he responded by picking Bear up and feeding him.

"What time is it?" Louis asked, watching Harry.

"1:03 am. Why are we all awake?!" Niall asked.

"A lot on our minds. Let's leave Harry and Louis to talk. 6 months of arguing is exhausting." Zayn replied, getting everyone out the room after Liam took Bear. The other three went to the other room, hearing shouting, crying and soothing whispers until Four A.M. Then they settled down and went to sleep, waking up the next morning to find Harry and Louis sat down practicing their songs.

"Probably never loved someone, like I do." Louis sang, then Eleanor walked into their room.

"Baby! You messaged me. Finally come to your senses?" She asked. Lousi nodded, looking at her.

"Yeah. I don't love you El. We're done." Louis said, watching as she looked shocked. "And don't give me some blackmail excuse to get back with you, I have someone else. And he may not know it yet, but it's there."

"How dare you! I always knew you were a fag!" She shouted.

"Get out, now." Harry snapped.

"No. I'm talking!" She spoke.

"I think you forget we're the most famous people world-wide right now. You don't want everyone hating you, do you?" He asked. She scoffed and walked out, leaving. Louis opened his window and looked at the screaming fans.

"Record!" He screamed, and some fans began to record. "Hey! I'm Gay!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, watching the fans scream.

"You just- Management." Harry stuttered.

"Who cares? Zayn, Liam and Niall would defend me. And if I'm out, you can be too." He spoke.

Liam walked into their room, Bear in his arms, smiling brightly at the two. "So, are you two together yet?" He asked, making both boys blush lightly.

"Awkward~" Zayn sang, walking in as Harry took Bear.

"Shut it." Louis said, taking his jacket off, throwing it on his bed. He took his shirt of, revealing his curves.

"Harry's thinking things." Niall smirked, watching him.

"Niall, for the love of God, shut up." Harry said, cradling Bear, sorting his hat out. Louis got changed and so did Harry, then the boys went out to do an interview. They got there and did hair and make-up, though it took a while to tame Harry's wild curls, then they went out and sat down.

"Louis and Harry were seen yesterday before being joined by the rest of you, then this morning a video went round of Louis shouting that he is Gay. Any comments lads?" He asked.

"Thanks Dave." Louis said. "Yeah, I am Gay. Harry is Bi. And we were out yesterday after a fight to clear our heads, then Harry spotted Paparazzi and decided to give them a show, these three joined us after hearing the music, and Baby bear was there too." Louis said.

"Okay. Liam. How is fatherhood treating you? After Bear's mother took off, it must be hard on you." Dave said.

"Well. Bear's mum was never going to be part of Bear's life and I knew that. She didn't want bear and that's okay. Harry has been a huge help and adores him, Louis has taken the role of funny uncle and can make him laugh more than anyone. He began crawling the other day after Niall showed him how, and Zayn is a huge help with me. He knows how to calm me down or help me out in any way he can. I don't think Bear needs a mother role when he has four of the best uncles anyone can ask for." Liam smiled.

"You don't think he needs that motherly touch? The person that knows his cries and can tell what he wants?" Dave asked.

"I think Harry took that role." Louis laughed, and on point Bear began to cry.

"What's he crying for then?" Dave asked as Harry took him.

"He's hungry aren't you Bear?" Harry cooed, feeding him quickly, before sitting back with the other lads.

"Love life, what's going on lads?" Dave smiled.

"Me, Liam and Zayn are single. Harry and Louis are waiting until they man up and tell each other how they feel." Niall said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I don't like him!" Louis lied. Harry's heart shattered as he looked down and looked over at Bear to distract himself. A girl walked in and caught Harry's eye for a second, until he felt Louis tug on him to pull him closer. "Don't look at her." He scowled under his breathe.

"Oh- Was that a jealous Louis we just saw?" Zayn teased.

"If I'm going to admit my feelings to anyone, I'm doing it off Camera." Louis said sharply. 5 minutes later the interview ended, the boys went to the hotel Lobby, however Harry went to the bathrooms.

"Where is he? Diagon Alley?" Louis asked an hour later. He got up and walked over to the bathrooms. Walking in, he instantly spotted Harry, who was just stood there. "Babe?" Louis asked, running a hand through Harry's curls, snapping him out of his thoughts. "You've been in here an hour. Bear wants his favourite uncle."

"Not yet." Harry whispered, pushing Louis against the wall and Kissing him gently. Louis kissed back, wrapping his arms around Harry's waist, when the kiss got heated, Harry pulled away, looking at Louis. He licked his lips and kissed the older boy's cheek. "C'mon Beautiful. The boys are waiting." Louis smiled, pushing Harry off him gently and walking out, Harry trailing behind him. He sat down and picked Bear up, all the other boys watching him.  

"So, he wasn't stood down the toilet?" Liam asked. "Nope. I think he just dazed off, started daydreaming and forgot about time." Louis replied, bopping Bear's nose as Harry stood him on his legs. "Awe. Louis' acting cute with a baby." Niall cooed, watching as Louis rested his chin on Harry's shoulder, making silly faces at Bear.