Eleven

"Thank You." Harry giggled, fucking giggled.

"Louis. Have you, or any of the other boys done something none of the fans know about?" Gwen asked, wanting his attention.

"I've done something no-one, not even my family knows about, not quite ready to say what, considering it's not even been a month yet, but yeah." Louis smiled.

"Zayn?" She asked.

"I may or may not have spent a lot of money on Liam's Christmas present." Zayn said shyly.

"You What? How much was it?" Liam asked, mildly angry, but mostly shocked.

"I'll tell you later." Zayn said, keeping his eyes forward.

"Who's most likely to let a girl split the band apart?" She asked, still eying Zayn with a lustful look.

"Not Louis or Harry. I don't think any of us would, we're all very dedicated to the band and each other." Zayn said.

"Alright! That is all we have time for thank you!" She said, shaking all the boy's hands and letting them go back to the makeup and dressing rooms. Harry picked up 2-year-old Lux, smiling and swinging her around.

"Where's Mummy? I need to ask her something." Harry asked the blond girl.

"Bathroom." She said, getting down and running over to her little football, kicking it at Louis, who gently kicked it back. Harry knocked on the bathroom door, knowing Louise would be in there.

"Yeah?" She asked, running the tap to wash her hands.

"I need something. You um..." He started, noticing the boys could all hear him. "Can I ask you somewhere the lads can't hear?" He asked.

"Course you can Babe. Hold on." She said. She walked out, taking Harry into one of the back rooms.

"I want some leggings. It sounds weird but they're comfy and I want to try something." Harry said.

"Does this something include Louis?" She asked, going through her pile of clothes she had for all the lads. She pulled some out and gave them to Harry, then pulling out one of Louis' big shirts, giving that to him too.

"It may include him, yeah." He smiled, getting changed, knowing she didn't care to look at him.

She looked at him once he was dressed and smiled brightly. "You look amazing. Can I put some more makeup on? Louis smudged it with the cheek kiss." She stated, though really she just wanted to put eyeshadow on him, knowing it would bring out the green in his eyes. He sighed, rolling his eyes, but he let her do it anyway.

She sat him down, taking her time to do it right, however once Harry saw it, he became extremely insecure, not knowing how any of them would react. Louise pushed him out of the makeup room, following him. Louis, who was holding Bear, looked him up a down, a smirk playing on his lips. Liam just looked at him, then back at lux, clearly not fazed.

"Did Lou Kidnap you?" Niall asked. Harry shook his head, feeling Louis' hand touch his waist, before he gently kissed him. Harry kissed back and in that moment all he felt was safe.

"Maybe Lou did kidnap him, but at least she made him look hot, your eyes stand out more now H, I like it." Louis smiled, reassuring Harry. Zayn looked at the leggings, then at Louise.

"I want some of those." He said, going back to playing with Lux. Louis sat back down and picked Bear back up, smiling and making silly faces at him.

"L-Lou Lou." Bear said, holding Louis' cheek. Louis smiled and kissed his nose, loving how close he was to his non-blood related nephew. "Lou Lou is mine." Harry said, sitting next to him, putting a hand on the back of his neck and kissing him.

Suddenly Harry got a call from an unknown number, and for some reason he answered it.

"Harry?" She spoke. It was Eleanor, how she got his number he'd never know, right now he didn't care, he just wanted to know what she had to say.

"Why'd you call? And How do you have my number?" Harry asked, getting up.

"I- I'm pregnant. It- It's Louis'" She mumbled, then hearing crying, sounding like a Baby's cry.

"Or you've already had the baby and trying to see Louis? Look, if you think it's Louis', get it DNA tested, I'll ask Louis to be tested too and if it's his, it's his choice to see the baby or not." Harry said, looking at Louis.

"A-Alright. D-Do you want to see a photo of your potential step-son?" She asked.

"No, send it to Louis. I really don't care Eleanor, you've caused me enough stress as it is." he said, "Have fun with your son El, I already know Max loves him."

"H-How do you know Max?" She asked.

"He was in my year at school for one, and second, you were cheating On Louis with him. Typical that it was one of my closest friends you cheated with isn't it?" Harry hummed.

"M-Max was? Oh Harry. I'm so sorry. I'm sure you c-could come see Max." She sniffled, clearly, she had been crying.

"Even if I didn't like Louis at the time, Max knew he was still important to me. He's just as you are, goodbye Eleanor." He said, hanging up and putting his phone on the table, taking Bear and kissing his chubby cheek.

"What did she want?" Niall asked.

"She had the baby. She thinks it is Louis', so I asked them both to be tested. It'd break Max's heart if it is Lou's." he said, admiring the freckles spread across Bear's cheeks and nose. His hair was curly, which he assumed just came from Zayn, Zayn' parents had curly hair, so did his sisters. The brown locks lay on the top of his head as he made noises, Harry didn't understand them, none of the boys did. Apparently, Lux did as they seemed to be having a full conversation, babbling back and forth between one another.

"I'll go to the hospital when we get back to London, until then, it isn't mine." Louis said. "Look at the curly boys."

Lux got up and sat on Harry's lap, clearly wanting attention too, so attention she got. The day went smoothly after the events of the morning and they didn't really need to worry about being late to anything other than the show they had that night, but everyone knew those never started on time anyway. The show went well, Harry and Niall were bouncing around and had loads of energy. Liam and Louis were leading like they always did, Zayn made a few jokes and decided to interact with the crowd a little, hitting the high notes perfectly like always.