Nine

The boys got up and walked towards the exit, Louis being handed Bear as they did so.

"Bear my boy! You're nine months old soon. That's crazy huh? Uncle Lou's going to be teaching you how to play footie soon." Louis smiled, tickling the small boy.

"No. He's playing golf." Niall said, watching as Bear shook his head at him. He couldn't talk, but he knew that golf was a No.

"Da Da Da Da!" Bear Babbled.

"C-A-T" Louis smiled, "Ca-Ca Cat." He smiled at Bear.

Zayn got his phone out and started recording Louis and Bear. "Ca-Ca-" Bear tried. "Ca- Ca-T" Bear said, pronouncing the T sharply.

"Cat." Louis smiled.

"Cat!" Bear repeated.

All the lads cheered and smothered Bear with kisses and Compliments to show him he had done something good. Zayn posted the Video on Instagram, sending it to Liam as it blew up. Louis put Bear on the floor, watching as he crawled around, looking for something to play with. "Cat, Cat, Cat, Cat." Bear smiled.

"He's overusing the word." Niall said, beginning to believe the word was fake. Louis fondly smiled, watching Harry help him stand up and take his first few steps, which again, the boys cheered for.

"Jesus Harold. Next thing we know He's 11 and heading off to secondary school." Liam smiled at his son, who was now playing with toy trains that were in the room.

Bear crawled over to his bunny teddy that Zayn had given him, picking it up and giving it to Niall, who smiled at him and put it in a bag before picking him up and walking to Paul.

Paul smiled, making the boys line up as he took them outside and got them in the cars. Zayn sighed, sitting down in the middle of Liam and Bear.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked.

"Nothing. Guess I'm just a little tired. Same thing every day and there's always an interview I get interrupted, sometimes, just sometimes I wish it had gone a little differently you know? I love where we got to today. I have four of the best-friends anyone could ever ask for, a son who is beautiful, but sometimes I wish it'd gone different." Zayn said, not bothering with his seat belt.

"You're happy though, right? You aren't going anywhere are you Zayn?" Liam asked, panic toning in his voice. Zayn smiled at him, holding his hand to calm him.

"I'm here to stay Liam. We've got a son to raise, and we can't take him away from each other, that isn't fair." Zayn said, looking at Bear who was sound asleep in his car seat, holding a small teddy, which was instantly recognised as Louis'.

"He gave sugar baby bear to him- Oh god no." Liam said, reaching over and taking the bear, careful not to wake him.

"Why Oh- Oh! That's horrible." Zayn groaned, grabbing a wipe and cleaning the sleeping beauty's hands.

"He looks like you." Zayn smiled. "But with my skin and eyes."

"I'm glad he got your eyes."

"Our eyes are the same, that makes no sense." Zayn laughed, unclipping his seatbelt as they were at the Park, where the boys had agreed to meet. They may be in Uruguay, and It might be hot, but they could still have a bit of fun.

Zayn and Liam got out, watching Niall get Bear out the car. Zayn felt 8 again, when he'd run down the street and knock his mate's door, smiling when their mum answered and let him in. He'd grab a biscuit and some juice before heading upstairs and waking his friend up. The two would grab their bikes and circle the parks all day. If he knew the park would bring back memories, he may not have come.

"Damn...Who else feels eight again?" Zayn laughed.

"You're too old for that Zayn. You're turning 21 in 2 days." Harry smiled innocently at him.

"Your boyfriend is 22-!" Zayn whined, causing Louis to laugh and watch Harry, who frowned.

"I'm the only teenager here." He said.

"Because you were born after us Babe. You enjoyed being on sesame street, we on the other hand, not so much." Louis said.

"I didn't enjoy having my hands behind my back the whole time." harry mumbled.

"Tattoo's." Niall replied, raising his eyebrows.

Harry chose to ignore him, sitting on the swing and starting himself off, kicking his feet to the ground and pushing himself back. The boys watched him as he swung, making sure not to got to fast or high and controlling how he was doing it.

"Careful." Louis warned as Harry tried to stand up. "Babe, please just sit back down."

Harry didn't listen, falling backwards and hitting his head, not Hard, put enough to cause a small cut. Louis looked at him, helping him up and making him walk in a straight line. "The cut isn't deep, just a scratch. Next time listen to me, okay?" Louis asked, holding Harry close.

He nodded, kissing his nose gently.