Six

Bear laughed, grabbing Zayn's hair and then putting his hand on his cheek.

"When, when we came home
Worn to the bones
I told myself, 'this could get rough'" He sang, Liam's head snapping up as recognised what Zayn was doing.

"And when, when I was off, which happened a lot
You came to me and said, 'that's enough'" He sang, slowly exposing himself. He knew what he was doing, he sang this when he was pregnant.

"Oh, I know that this love is pain
But we can't cut it from out these veins, no" He sang, knowing what line was coming next.

"Zayn. Zayn don't." Liam warned, trying to take Bear. Zayn moved back, cradling his son close to his chest.

"So, I'll hit the lights and you lock the doors
We ain't leaving this room 'til we bust the Mold
Don't walk away, don't roll your eyes
They say love is pain, well darling, let's hurt tonight" He sang, and in that verse, he got his message through, or at least he did to Karen. Liam took Bear and put him in his car seat, clearly angry at Zayn for doing that as he wasn't yet ready.

"You try it Liam." Zayn said. "You try hiding the one person you love more than anyone in this world. Being in a painful 14-hour labour and then not even being able to tell the world he's yours!"

"I don't care Zayn! You opted out and didn't want him in the first place." Liam snapped.

"What happened when I held him in my arms for the first time Liam? What did I say? 'I'll never let go.' Is what I said! He is my boy; you don't think I haven't cried when someone says he's better off without his mum? When someone asks why his mum didn't want him? That hurts!" Zayn shouted, snapping back.

"Shut It. Both of you." Harry snapped at them, taking Bear and giving him to Louis. "Hiding someone or something is the worst Liam, I'll defend Zayn there. And he does cry, I'm the one that helps him, it's one of the reasons I'm closest to Bear." Harry said. Karen walked over and hugged Zayn, rubbing his back.

"Sorry. Zayn, you don't have to hide if you don't want. Say the words and I'll reveal it all." Liam said, kissing Zayn's head. "Right, Cheshire. Let's go."

They left the Payne house and went to Holmes Chapel.

"Mother~" Harry called, being hugged by his mum.

"Hello Louis!" She said happily, hugging him. "Don't break his heart." She whispered to him.

"Mum. Stop, he can't breathe." Harry smiled. Louis walked over and kissed Harry softly, hugging him and holding him close.

"Go open your present Haz. Then we can find Gemma and then go back to Donny." Louis said. Harry nodded, taking the gift from his mum and unwrapping it, he got a polaroid camera. "Thank you!" He squealed happily.

"You're welcome." Anne said as Gemma hugged Harry. "How's my baby Bro?" She asked.

"Gem, I'm 19. I'm no baby." Harry laughed.

"Please. You're still a -"

"No! I'm not." He said, looking at her. Louis looked at Harry but continued listening to Zayn.

"For guys." Gemma laughed.

"Again, no, I'm not. And besides, aren't most other guys?" he asked.

"Yeah. But who? And when?" Robin asked, Harry's stepfather walking in. Louis got up and sat next to Harry, pulling him closer by his waist protectively.

"Stop pestering him. You're embarrassing him." He piped up.

Harry smiled and got up. "Come on. Donny awaits!" Harry said, grabbing his coat and camera, heading back to Doncaster, to find all their families there, including Niall's older brother, Greg.