Five

"Mum. I'm sorry." He spoke. "Phoebe, Daisy. I have to give you your presents now." He took the blankets off the cages and put them on the floor. "For us? We get to name them?" She asked enthusiastically.

"They're yours. Both Boys. They're nine weeks old." Louis said. Fizzy looked shocked and slightly annoyed, until Louis threw a bag at her, which he knew had her things in. He gave a bag to Lottie, before Fizzy attacked him in a hug.

"Felicite Grace. I can't breathe love." He laughed. She let go and put her necklace on.

"You have spoiled them. Louis William Tomlinson! What did I say about spoiling them?" Johannah asked.

"Don't?" He said, smirking cause he knew his Mum couldn't exactly ground him. He handed his mum a bag, kissing her cheek and giving bags to Dan and Mark.

"Liam." He said, greeting the lads in the living room. He gave Harry the jumper and a ring box. He gave Niall the guitar bag, guitar and stickers, then he handed Liam a bag.

"Oh my god. Louis! What the hell? This comic is expensive, like 100,000's expensive!" He laughed.

"And I'm rich. Like Billions Rich. Zayn. Open yours." He spoke. Zayn did as he was asked, smiling Happily when he saw what he got.

"Did Bear get anything?" Liam asked.

"Bear was spoiled man. He has a football kit, a batman baby-grow and dummy. He got a Gucci teddy with his birthday on it." Louis smiled at Bear. Harry hugged Louis, not letting him get up, so he wrapped his legs around Harry's waist and kissed him softly.

Harry smiled into the kiss and looked at the Christmas tree ad he rested his head on Louis' chest. The two fell asleep there, only being woke later in the day to two puppy's barking. "I'm going to regret that." Louis whispered.

"No. Louis, stay still, please." He said, his curls a mess and is face pale. "Don't feel too well."

"I can see that. C'mon, let's get you a glass of water and we'll see if Mum can help you." Louis said, pulling himself and his Boyfriend up.

A fever, Harry was sick, and Christmas was tomorrow. Louis had plans for their night, but he didn't mind not doing it if Harry wasn't feeling too well. Louis later found that the plans happened anyway. Harry woke up the next day, feeling tired. His fever had gone down a little, but he was still ill.

The two walked downstairs to find they were only waiting for Lottie. "Morning." Louis said. Harry smirked, knowing he was about to get ripped for being loud. He said next to Niall, who nudged him in the ribs. "Enjoy yourself?" he asked.

"Yeah actually. Thank you for asking Nialler." Harry replied. Niall burst out laughing as Lottie walked in and frowned at the two lads. "Next time hold your hand over his mouth. I'd like some sleep." She scowled, sitting next to Daisy and her Puppy. Louis smirked at his Mum, as she handed gifts around.

"I'm going to guess you need to wash your bed sheets?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, I'd suggest that I'll grab them later." Louis smiled, opening his present to find a small microphone charm. He clipped it to his phone and thanked his mum.

"Are we going to Bradford next?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah. Sorry we couldn't stay. Love you Mum, Love you dad. Love you girls." Louis said, getting up, Harry following him. They got in Louis' car and went to Zayn's house.

They got there and Zayn greeted his Mum with a tight hug. "Hello Boys." She smiled.

"Hi Tricia." Liam smiled as Zayn took Bear.

"Hello Liam. How's my boy been?" She asked, hugging Liam.

"He's been good. He's a lovely Man, thank you." Liam smiled, noticing the presents. Zayn picked them up and the five boys sat and opened them. Zayn opened his, to find a necklace with a ring on it. He smiled softly, putting I on. The ring was his grandfathers who had passed away 3 years prior.

Then they headed to Wolverhampton o see Liam's family, who also had Niall's gift from his parents as they couldn't go to Ireland. Liam hugged his Mum. She hugged back before taking Bear from Zayn and smothering him. If only she knew.

Bear didn't have a mother because it was a male pregnancy. Zayn gave birth to Bear via C-Section, that's where the deeper skin tone came from. It hurt him that he wasn't allowed to talk to Bear as if he was his own, but Zayn knew, so Did Liam, and all the boys knew. They were waiting to tell families; it's also why Zayn hadn't been seen shirtless. It was because of his scar, because he had given a beautiful little boy life. Him and Liam weren't together, they were drunk and didn't mean for it to happen, but it did, and they got a son out of it. Legally he was called Bear Grey Javadd Malik-Payne. But to the public, he was Bear Grey Payne.

"Careful-" Zayn said as Karen held Bear and cooked at the same time. "Sorry." He said, stepping back, even though he wanted to hold Bear.

"It's okay Zayn. Liam, was Bear's mother religious? Was she Jamaican?" Geoff. Liam's Dad asked.

"Indian, born and raised in Bradford. Muslim. Most Beautiful Person I've ever met, and I really hope Bear tames those golden eyes." Liam said, looking at Zayn, who smiled at him, watching Bear, who was staring at him.

"Come 'ere Pup." Zayn said, taking Bear as Liam and Niall opened their Presents. He swayed with the small boy, knowing Harry was watching out the corner of his eye. "Merry Christmas Bear. Daddy Loves you. Papa loves you." Zayn smiled.