Three

A month had passed since the kiss in the toilet, and nothing else had happened, other than the nightly cuddles. Harry and Louis were dancing around on stage when the song stopped, and Harry walked over to Louis who pulled him into a tight hug.

"Okay, so let's move on to twitter questions, then we'll read some signs." Liam said, looking at Louis. "And as it's the 22nd and our last show this year, I'm thinking we should sing Happy Birthday to Louis who is going to be 22!"

Louis groaned and leaned against Harry, who just held him close.

"So! From seat 13, When will Bear be shown on tour?" Zayn asked.

"He tours with us, but he's too young to come on stage." Liam replied.

"Seat 76. When will Louis ask Harry out?" Niall laughed.

"When I can find the courage." Louis smiled.

"Seat 92. Who's the cutest in the band?" Louis smiled, who also answered. "Niall is the cutest. Zayn's the hottest. Liam is the fittest, Harry is the beautiful one and I'm Me."

"You're...Breath-taking." Harry said.

"Thanks Baby." Louis smiled. "Your curls have gone wild." he laughed.

Harry shrugged and shook his head, taming the curls mildly.

"Seat 132. How long have I liked/loved Louis? It's hitting the year mark." Harry said.

"What?" Louis asked. "You should have told me beautiful; do you know how much wasted time there's been?"

"Yes. I know." Harry smiled.

"Okay, that's enough." Liam smiled, staring out to the crowd.

"Louis, show us your abs." Zayn laughed reading a sign.

"I don't have any mate." Louis smiled as Harry gripped his shirt, holding it down.

"Possessive." Niall smiled. "Harry, this girl wants you to Marry her."

Harry let go of Louis and tried to walk forward, but Louis pulled him close and kissed him deeply. "Not on my watch." Louis frowned.

"Was that your first kiss?" Liam asked. Louis shook his head, letting Harry go so he can walk around without the smaller boy attached to his side.

They continued with the signs until they found one with 'Happy Birthday Louis.' written on it in big letters.

"Happy Birthday to you~" Harry started singing, the fans joining in. "Happy Birthday to you!" Liam, Zayn and Niall joined in.

"Happy Birthday Dear Louis! Happy Birthday to you." They all sang when the stadium erupted into deafening cheers.

"You are the loudest crowd!" Louis smiled brightly.

The show went on and they finished on a positive note that night, happy they could give the fans some new content. They got on the tour bus to head to Louis' hometown, Doncaster as that is where they were going to spend Christmas. When they go off, Louis pulled a key from under the doormat and walked in, being attacked by his 10-year-old sisters. Phoebe and Daisy were the Tomlinson twins.

He hugged them back after not seeing them for a while. "Hello Girls." He said, the other boys behind them, Harry obviously holding Bear. "Louis!" an older, polite voice beamed.

"Mum!" Louis responded, letting go of the girls and pulling his mother into a tight hug. "We missed you Mum." he said. Johannah held Louis in the hug for a while, before his stepdad, Mark walked in.

"Dad." Louis smiled, hugging him. Mark wasn't biologically his Father and he knew that. But his dad left him before he was even one-year old and Mark took that place and gave him 4 beautiful younger sisters, something he wouldn't trade for the world. His Mother and Mark had split up a while ago and Daniel Deakin came along, and his mum was currently pregnant with another set of twins.

"Hello Louis. Lottie and Fizzy will be down in a minute. Lottie is excited to see Harry. Fizzy wants Zayn." He smiled. Lottie was 14 and Felicite was 12. Zayn smiled as Fizzy jumped into his arms.

"As Ron Weasley says, six months she hasn't seen me It's like I'm a Frankie first year, I'm only her brother." Louis said, glaring at Zayn.

"She only cares about Zayn." Lottie said, hugging her older brother. Louis felt his heart break a little. He knew he wasn't always the best to his siblings, but he did everything for them whenever he could, watching his own sister chose his best-mate over him, that hurt.

Lottie let of him and his mum and Harry could see the hurt in his eyes, so Harry hugged him from behind, kissing his cheek softly. "She loves you Louis. It's okay." He whispered softly, trying his best to ignore Louis' family staring at them. Louis nodded and let Harry calm him, before he grabbed their bags and walked upstairs, just throwing them in their room. He ran back down the stairs and took Bear out of Zayn's arms, swaying with him as he watched his family's excitement grow.