Eight

January 9th came faster than any of them could have expected. They sadly waved as they left Harry's home in Holmes Chapel, getting into the tour bus and driving to the nearest airport.

"Where are we going Allen?" Niall asked.

"You're going to Paraguay, then Uruguay. Then You're off to Chile, then you come back and go to Brazil, Rio. Then you head to America. Do a few of the states. Then you head to Canada. Then you start the Europe leg of this tour. England, Italy, France, Spain You know how it goes." Allen the bus driver replied.

"Bear. You're off to Paraguay, going to meet Louise and Lux there. Paul is behind us!" Louis smiled, the small boy on his lap.

He just smiled and made some noise in response to Louis, laughing when Harry tripped on the ladder, attempting to get to the top bunk.

"You alright Babe?" Niall asked.

"Babe?" Louis asked.

"I'm fine Nialler. Don't call me Babe though, you're making Louis Jealous." He said, getting on the Middle bunk with Louis and Bear.

"Lou, Babe. You need a shower." Harry smiled.

"I know. I smell like last-night and Bear needs changing. So, you can change him, I'm showering." Louis smiled, handing Bear to Harry and getting out the bunk, heading to the shower room on the tour bus. Louis got a shower, walking back out holding a small stick.

"Who's is it?" He asked, looking at Zayn and Harry, knowing it could only be one of those two, and it was Positive. He looked at Harry, who didn't show any emotion, so he knew it wasn't his.

"Louis. That looks a few months old. If it was one of us, we'd be showing." Zayn said, taking it from him so he can go shower.

"It's Eleanors." Niall said. Harry looked at Louis, who didn't respond.

"No, she was on the pill, and so was I. We also used protection, so it isn't mine if that belongs to her." Louis said, laying his head in Harry's lap.

"You sure?" Harry asked.

"Positive baby boy. Don't worry about it, it isn't mine. It'd be Max's. She was cheating on me for the last month of our relationship." Louis smiled, pulling Bear onto his belly.

"Who has my son?" Liam asked, getting up and opening their curtain.

"Bedtime?" Niall asked, looking at Liam, who nodded to tell Niall that it was in fact bedtime. An Hour later they stopped and got out, pulling hoods up and putting hats on, knowing Paparazzi were around and they'd get mobbed.

"Lads!" Paul yelled. "Do your line formation, hold each other's shoulders. We've got your things. Zayn put your bag on and stay at the front with Bear!" He shouted, his Irish accent twisting a few words that the boys had learned to understand. They did as they were told, walking through the airport, avoiding the large crowds of fans, when Zayn stopped and turned around.

"Paul!" He yelled. Paul walked to the front and saw the barricade of fans, not letting the lads through.

"Girls! We need you to move! Harry's anxiety is spiking, and we don't want him rushed to hospital now do we?" He asked, watching as his other bodyguards began to make a pathway for them.

"Keep your head down." Louis said to Harry as they continued walking to their private Jet. They got in and Harry sat down, looking at Paul who was checking all their luggage got on with them.

"Do you ever dislike it? The fame?" Niall asked.

"Sometimes. I hate how the public must have an opinion on everything, how the Pap's don't have any sense of privacy and how busy we constantly are. I miss some of the normal things you know?" Louis replied.