Four

2 days later it was Louis' birthday and Fizzy still hadn't said a word to him, so he spent his birthday worrying. "Morning Sunshine." Mark said as Louis walked into the kitchen.

"Funny Dad." Louis replied sarcastically, noticing Daisy behind him. "Do any of you know why Fizzy isn't talking to me?" He asked.

"Yep." Daisy said, "She's mad that you are never home. She's being stubborn."

"Okay. Thanks Dais." Louis smiled at her, before taking his plate of Birthday pancakes and slowly eating them, waiting for Harry to come downstairs, which he did 10 minutes after.

Louis smiled brightly, greeting the curly haired lad with a kiss. "Maple Syrup." Harry laughed after, licking his lips. Louis nodded and held Harry close for a while. "H... Be mine? Please. I don't want to wait any longer."

"What?" Harry, Daisy and now Felicite all said in sync.

"You heard me. Please Hazza." Louis said, looking into his shiny green eyes, reading him like a book. Harry nodded and smiled. "Happily, Lou." he replied, kissing him again.

"Since you were 18~" Niall sang walking down the stairs and splitting the boys apart, taking Louis with him to the living room. Louis smiled as he saw 7 cards and a few presents on the coffee table.

"Thanks. Shouldn't we wait for the others though Nialler? Mum will be down in a minute, and I want Bear's help." He smiled, walking upstairs and throwing a pillow at Liam's head, waking him up. He picked Bear up out of the crib and took him downstairs to change and feed him.

Louis was Happy that day. He explained to Fizzy why he wasn't always home, she understood. Harry got him a ring, which they turned It onto a necklace, and he wore it that way. He earned about £100 from all the cards, which he did not need, but he did need to go shopping, so he could use it then.

"Liam?" Louis called.

"Yeah Lad?" Liam asked.

"Can I take Bear shopping with me?"

"Sure. Take some bottles with you tough. He's teething so take something chewy." Liam said, walking into the room with a fully dressed Bear in a car seat. Louis took the car seat and took him with him, putting him in the back of the car. He sent a quick message to Harry to tell him where he was, before starting the car and driving to Waterdale Shopping Centre. He took Bear out of the car and walked into the shopping Centre, heading straight to the Adidas shop. He got himself a hat and walked back out, walking into Gucci, knowing Harry would want something. He picked up a hoodie and paid for it, putting it in the adidas bag so he didn't draw any attention.

He walked outside and a fan spotted him. "Oh my god! Louis!" She squealed, walking over. "Happy Birthday!" She spoke.

"Thanks Love." He smiled, putting the bags own.

"Can I have a photo?" She asked. He nodded and took a selfie with her, hiding Bear's face as no-one knew what he looked like yet. She thanked him and left him to walk around to get more gifts. "Right Bear. We need something for Daddy, and I don't think he wants a Gucci hoodie." He said.

Bear gurgled at him, making cute baby noises and looking towards a comic shop. "Batman!" He said. "Bear, you are a genius." He walked into the shop and looked around, finding a cute baby grow, which he picked up as he was going to get it for Bear. He turned the corner and saw a batman shirt and an extremely rare, first edition comic next to it. He picked them both up and paid for them, putting them in a paper bag, walking out and walking into the next shop.

"Zayn." He muttered, noticing a Harry Potter corner in the shop. He picked up the full book series and Sirius Black's wand along with Voldemort's. He paid for them, then thought of Niall and he knew what he could get. He walked around until he found another sports shop. He walked around, noticing a Doncaster Rovers kit for Babies. So, he got it and soon noticed he was spoiling Bear. He walked to the back of the shop and got some golf stickers; he paid for it and went to the music shop. He got two guitars and a guitar case.

He picked up his phone, putting everything down, giving Bear his dummy. "Paul." He said. "I need you to get to Waterdale Sopping Centre as soon as you can. I can't carry everything, and I can see Pap's." Louis said.

5 minutes after the call, Paul was there with Stan Lucas, Louis' best-mate. He gave the bags to Paul, the guitars to Stan.

"Who else have you got to buy for?" Stan whined.

"You, Mum, Mark, Dan and the girls." Louis said. He got stan a football. His mum got a necklace, some perfume and a new Yankee Candle. He got Phoebe and Daisy a Puppy each, which he knew his Mum would go mad at him for. Fizzy got a football kit, some makeup, a ring and a necklace. Lottie got a ring and a keyboard. Dan got some chocolates and A Manchester United shirt. Mark got a painted photo for his house that he ordered, a Donny shirt and a magnet.