Ten

"Louis?" Harry groaned.

"Yep?" Louis asked.

"Come back to bed." He whispered, his voice too weak to use that much.

"You're supposed to be on vocal rest Haz. Shut up." Louis smiled, climbing back into bed and lying next to him, cuddling lose.

"You've got my devotion, but man I can hate you sometimes." Harry smiled.

"You weren't-" Louis tried but Harry covered his mouth, shaking his head fondly at the older lad. "Don't even finish that sentence." He said.

"Go to sleep. It's two in the morning." Louis mentioned, holding Harry as the two drifted into a small slumber.

Bang! That's all they heard, then Bear crying then Zayn yelling. Louis looked at the door, which had been open. He got up and walked into Zayn and Liam's room, looking at the two fighting. "I swear, if you two don't shut up in the next minute I'm going to bang your heads together." Louis said in a monotone, but sharp voice.

They both stopped talking and all that could be heard was Bear's cries. "You woke him up." Louis smiled, walking over the cot and picking him up, grabbing some clothes, a nappy, a dummy and his teddy, walking into his and Harry's room, changing Bear and getting him dressed.

"Daddy and Dada were fighting huh? Do you know what it was about Bear Boy? They can't keep waking you up, that'll make Uncle Hazza angry, and he'll kidnap you in the end." Louis smiled, swaying with the boy resting on his Bare hip. Bear looked at Louis' hair, making grabby hands for it, but Louis shook his head, blowing raspberries onto his clothed belly.

"Lays alyawm." Louis said to Bear, which meant 'Not Today.' in Arabic. Bear's golden eyes were puffy from where he had been crying, his two front teeth were showing when he smiled and his skin was just a tad bit lighter than Zayn's, other than his red cheeks. "Uncle Lou loves you Bear. I know you have no clue what I'm saying but I do love you."

"L-Lou L-ou." Bear stuttered out, holding his Bear tightly to his chest, but looking at Louis.

Louis nodded, butting the small boy down on his bed, making a barrier with pillows so he could go shower. He got out to find both Bear and Harry asleep, smiling at the sight before him, he got changed and picked Bear back up.

"Oh, I'm sorry Bub. Did Uncle Lou wake you back up?" Louis smiled, sitting on the bed next to Harry, checking the time. 8:34 am.

"Well, it's a bit early, but we could wake Uncle Haz and go get breakfast yeah? Say hello to some fans?" Louis asked, kissing Bear's head and stroking Harry's cheek to wake him up.

"Morning." Harry said, his voice raspy.

"Morning Beautiful. Liam and Zayn are fighting, so I was wondering if you wanted to get dressed and come grab breakfast with Bear and I?" Louis asked. Harry stretched and nodded, getting up and walking to the bathroom to pee and shower. He got out the shower and got dressed, not bothering to tame his messy hair. The two adults put shoes on, Louis putting Bear's on for him.

"Zayn, Liam. Harry and I are taking Bear for breakfast, sort yourself out." Louis said, leaving the room, holding Bear.

He joined Harry as they walked down the stairs and into the restaurants for breakfast. They walked over to the buffet and Harry got a tea and some pancakes with Nutella, Louis got some pancakes and strawberries for Bear, and pancakes, sausage and syrup for himself.

The three sat down, Louis watching Bear throw a strawberry at the window the Paparazzi were stationed at, making Harry laugh and Louis tell him not to do it again, even though it was funny. The 8-month-old gave Louis a stern look, as if challenging him so he didn't tell him what to do again.