Seven

"Get Comfy Nick. It started at a party, me and Zayn got drunk, and one thing led to another. I woke up with him the next morning and 2 months later Louis found him crying alone in the bathroom. Bear in mind, Louis, harry and Eleanor were having fights every day currently and Louis didn't need the stress. We found out Zayn was pregnant that day and he'd only been with me recently. He broke up with Perrie because he didn't want to hurt her, and as the months passed it was stressful. We toured until he was 5 months, then we put it off because he started showing, it became harder as Harry and louis were at each other's throats none stop, and I think we're all still scared it'll come back." He sighed.

"They're happier now though. Zayn was 8 months and 3 weeks when he gave birth, and originally, he didn't want to be part of Bear's life until he looked at him and held him for the first time after 14 long hours of pain and crying. He looked at him and said, 'I'll never let go.' we cleaned Bear up, cleaned him up and named Bear after two days. That's when we introduced him to the world as Bear Grey Payne. His name is Bear Grey Javadd Malik-Payne and Louis, and Harry were waking him up at early hours of the morning with fighting, which damaged Harry's mental health and it was starting to show. I think Bear was 6 months when they had their last fight. Eleanor got involved, and the only reason they were friends is because of Harry's song." Liam said, bouncing Bear on his leg.

"What song?" Nick asked.

"It was a song called Fire on Fire. When he sang that Louis realised, he screwed up and we knew we weren't watching close enough. Eleanor walked in and Louis confronted her, which led To Louis and Eleanor fighting. That was the day we got mobbed at the park. Harry and Louis went for a walk, Harry spotted the paparazzi and put on a show. Then us four came along and got mobbed, we got out and Louis and Harry had their first kiss in the hotel toilets in Manchester. On the 22nd we all came here after the show and on the 24th, they got together. On the 25th, Zayn and I had a fight about Bear and how much it hurt Zayn not to be allowed to have him as his in public, so we concluded that we should tell everyone. I posted that after Bear stood on his own for the first time. Zayn looked so proud and now we're here. My 8-month-old son. Zayn's my best-mate, Niall is non-stop eating and Larry is real!" Liam finished as the other lads walked in.

"Way to put it." Louis laughed, watching Niall take Bear and put his golf hat on his head. Niall grabbed Bear's bottle and fed him.

"Can I just say, Bear is delightful. And congrats on getting together Louis and Harry." Nick smiled at them all.

"After two years of fighting we got tired." Harry said, holding Louis close.

"I'm glad it's over H. Let's not go back there yeah?" Louis said, kissing his nose.

"Enough PDA lads." Nick laughed. Louis smiled at the camera, hugging Harry. "So, Louis, Harry. When Liam was talking, he said you two were always at each other's throats. How bad was it?" Nick asked. Louis looked at Harry, who shook his head.

"Don't really want to talk about that to be honest." Harry said. "We're just trying to put it behind us, and it's been a rough year. The past two months has been used for us to build trust."

"Do you trust me?" Louis whispered.

"With my life." Harry softly replied.

"Alright! When are you getting back on the road?" Nick asked.

"January 9th, we've got some time off first." Zayn said.

"That's all we have time for lads! Goodbye!" Nick said. They all waved, and the call ended, so Louis picked his phone up, putting it in his pocket. Harry made pancakes for Louis' family and the boys, letting Bear chew on a small one.

"If Liam and Zayn died, who would look after Bear?" Niall asked out of the blue. Zayn looked at him, slightly shocked by the question. "Harry and Louis would-" Liam said, and Niall pouted. "Why them?"

"Because They're mature enough to do so." Liam said.

Bear laughed at Louis who was squirming under Harry, trying to get out of the cuddle, but Harry was also Kissing him deeply, so he couldn't. When Harry pulled away, Louis grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to kiss him gently again, however Bear interrupted by grabbing the sofa to stand up and he began bouncing, wanting Louis' attention. Harry pulled himself up, picking bear up and sitting him on Louis' abdomen.

"Jesus Bear. You are just like your Uncle Harry aren't Ya? Always wanting some form of attention." He smiled as Harry glared at him.

Louis looked at Bear, pulling his bottom lip down gently to reveal the top of a small tooth. Bear held onto Louis' Pinky finger and started sucking it, making all the other boys smile at how calm he was being with Bear, as normally he'd just man handle kids and be the fun one, little did the boys know he was the calm one.

Bear started whining and Fussing, so Louis stood up and swayed with him, grabbing his Dummy and giving it to him, which he spat straight back out. He walked over to the freezer, bumping into Mark on the way. "Sorry Dad." He said, walking around him and grabbing an ice cube, handing it to Bear, who sucked on it. He swayed with the 8-month-boy in his arms, trying not to shiver at the ice touching his neck.

Liam looked at him from the living room and smiled. "He's going to be a great dad one day. Look at him, the man works magic. I wouldn't have known to do that; I'd have just kept trying to feed him."

"He has an advantage though." Niall said, watching as Bear continued to chew the ice, then he began to choke. Zayn and Liam got up, rushing to get to him, but Louis didn't let him go, instead he turned him over, so he was lay on his belly, Louis' arm as support.

Louis balled his fist and hit the back of Bear's back, stopping the choking as he spat out the ice.

"What the hell?!" Liam asked taking Bear.

"What?" Louis asked.

"You hit him!" Zayn said, shocked.

Louis looked at the two, clearly angry at them. "In future I'll just let him choke to death then yeah?" He asked, walking out of the kitchen and into the conservatory to see his Dad and Mum.

"What's wrong?" Johannah asked.

"You know the thing you taught me about a choking baby or toddler? Yeah, I just did it on Bear because he was choking, now Zayn and Liam are mad at me." Louis snapped, sitting in between them and cuddling his Pregnant Mother, like he did when he was younger.

Bear began crying at the top of his lungs, and after 30 minutes Louis finally got up and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a teething toy from the freezer and one of Bear's blankets. Walking into the living room his saw Niall trying to calm him down.

"Move." He said coldly. Niall listened, moving and allowing Louis to lay Bear on his back giving him the frozen chewy toy and putting his blanket over him. He then picked up the small boy and swayed with him gently, stroking his nose to send him to sleep.

"He's teething. He is in pain and he had a late night so he's tired. Get him some teething toys and let him sleep for a bit." Louis said, looking at Liam and Zayn. Harry hugged Louis from behind, looking at Bear.

"You're amazing." Harry smiled.

"I'm experienced young Harold." Louis smiled, turning to Kiss him, Bear sound asleep in his arms.

"Sorry, for getting Mad. You knew what you were doing-" Zayn started.

"You're his parents, you were just scared he was going to get hurt is all." Louis stated simply, putting Bear in the travel cot next to him. "Anyone ever sang a Baby to sleep or is it just me?" He asked.

"Just you." All the boys replied.

"Oh, well that's nice. It works like a charm, try it." Louis laughed.