Chapter 3: W.C.K.D.

(I haven't posted a lot because of school, so I'm gonna post two or three chapters today. I'm gonna try and post as much as I can)

~Thomas P.O.V.~

I sat in the cafeteria the next day. My gaze on the doors.

"Barry. Walt. Edgar. Samantha." Janson called out peoples names.

"I wanna know what's through that door." I grumbled.

"Aaron." Janson called.

I could feel all their gazes on me as Newt spoke, "Now, we've been over this. You said they were covered up, so you don't know what you saw."

"Dennis."

"It could've been anything under there." Newt finished.

"I know exactly what I saw." I glanced at him. "They were bodies."

"Sally."

"Aris said they bring in a new batch every night." I informed.

"Who the hell is Aris?" Minho asked.

"Henry."

I gestured to the said boy, who sat alone at the table, staring at his food weirdly.

"Well," Minho looked back at me, "I'm sold."

"And last but not least, David. Thank you for your attention. Enjoy the rest of your stay." Janson said before walking away, following the kids through the doors.

"Okay, until we know anything for certain, we should just keep our heads down... and try not to draw any attention to ourselves, alright?" Newt told me.

I ignored him, stomping up to my feet, trying to blend in with the group of kids to get through the doors. Right as I was gonna walk through, a hand on my chest stopped me.

"Woah, hang on. You weren't called." The man who stopped me stated.

"I know, I'm just gonna be a second." I tried getting through again.

He put his hand on my chest, stopping me once again, "This is a restricted area, kid."

I sigh, "I just wanna see my baby sister. Can you let me through?"

He harshly put his finger on my chest, "Get your ass back in that chair."

I sighed, nodding a little bit. Slowly, I turned back around, pretending to leave, but then, I tried running through, but they stopped me. Luckily, I was able to grab the keycard from the man without him noticing.

"Back off!" He pushed me away.

"What's your problem, man?" I pushed him back. "What the hell, huh?"

"Back off!"

I heard footsteps behind us, and I already knew it was the boys. I felt their hands on me, trying to pull me back as I shouted.

"Why won't you let me see her?" I wanted to know what they were doing with Y/n. I promised myself and her that I'd keep her safe, but she wasn't anywhere near me.

"Control your friend!" The man shouted, pointing his finger.

Just then, Janson pushed through the two guards, "What's happening here?"

We all stayed silent, glaring at each other. Janson then turned to me.

"Thomas?" He put a hand on my shoulder, but I shook it off. "I told Y/n this and I'm telling you... we can trust each other. We're all on the same team here."

The sound of Y/n's name, I narrowed my eyes on him, "Are we?"

He smirked, "Get them to their bunks."