Chapter 4: Escape From W.C.K.D.

~Thomas P.O.V.~

I didn't have time to explain much to them. We had all crawled through the vents. I opened the door, looking through the halls, seeing we were alone. 

We had to get to Y/n.

"Come on, come on, come on." I ushered them out. "Okay, let's go." 

"You guys go ahead. There's something I gotta do." Aris spoke up.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Trust me, it's important. You guys wanna get outta here, right? Just go." He said.

"I'll go with him." Winston said, following after the boy.

"Okay, Winston, go! Go! come on." I started walking away, the others following me.

"You sure we can trust this kid?" Minho asked.

"You don't wanna know where we'd be without him." I answered, turning the corner, only to almost run into a doctor.

She jumped but calmed down a little, opening her eyes as she looked at us suspiciously. This was the doctor that was with Y/n the last time I saw her.

She can lead us to her.

"What are you kids doing out?" She asked.

Suddenly, the alarms blared through the place. We all glanced at each other before looking at the doctor, whos seemed to understand what was going on.

~

We jogged through the halls as I held onto the doctor as she led us to where Y/n was. We ran down the end of the hall, only to hear a loud, "Freeze!" Before we were being shot at.

We ran back, successfully avoiding the shots. I turned back around once we made it to the other side, seeing Minho stopped halfway.

"Minho! What the hell are you doing?" I exclaimed.

Just then, he ran back to where the guard was, letting out a cry as he met the man, knocking him against the wall, knocking him unconscious. We ran towards our friend and the unconscious guard.

"Shit, Minho!" Newt commented as I grabbed the gun from the guard, seeing it was still loaded.

"Okay. Let's go. Come on. Let's go." I slightly pushed the doctor in front of me as she led the way again.

We made it to the room that Y/n was in. The doctor opened the door.

"Dr. Crawford, are you here to..." I heard someone start, but interrupted as I pushed the doctor through, aiming the gun at all of them.

"Where is she? Where is she?" I started screaming when they didn't answer me.

 I looked to my right, seeing a closed curtain. Y/n had to be there. I gave Minho the gun before frantically opening it, seeing I was right. Y/n laid unconscious on the bed. I was quick to be by her side, gently shaking her awake.

"Y/n."

I saw her eyes opening as I glanced back over my shoulder, only for my gaze to stop on another bed in the room. The figure looked familiar.

It was Teresa.

I looked at Newt, gesturing for him to go to the other girls side before looking back at Y/n, seeing she was still waking up a little.

"What did they do to you?"

"Thomas?"

I cupped one of her cheeks as the other went to her hair, stroking it like I always did when we were kids.