4

Published : 02/11/2021
Edited :

->No one can copy Izuku and Katsuki's explosion quirk. (Example: Neito Monoma)

~Huge Time Skip From Last Chapter~

~<3rd POV>~
"All right class. Today we are supposed to fill out our future job applications, but... you all want to be heroes" The teacher said, throwing the paper into the air.

Everyone cheered besides Izuku and Katsuki showed off their quirks.

"Now, now. You know that you're not allowed to use your quirks here right?" The teacher asked the students.

"Teacher, don't dump me and Deku with these weak extras." Katsuki said.

"Oh, Bakugo and Midoryia. You both wanted to go to UA right?" The teacher asked.

"Woah, UA... isn't that the school accept rate very low?"

"I'm pretty sure they both will get in with no problems."

"I don't think Bakugo will get in because of how he acts everyday."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY EXTRA?" Katsuki yelled.

"See?"

~Time Skip After School~

~<Izuku's POV>~
"Kacchan." I said, pointing my purple eyes.

"Uh... ok what do you see Deku?" He asked me

"I see All Might chasing the Sludge Villian. The Sludge Villian will try to take my body to use to get away from All Might. I can handle it." I told him.

So when Kacchan and I are walking by the alley with sewer cap. The sludge villian pops out from it.

"Ooh, a medium size skin." He said lunging at me. I just simply froze him, not permanent. With the amount of coldness I froze him. It should take 4 hours to thaw since I didn't use my permanent ice.

"DO NOT FEAR I AM-" All Might yelled.

"Late." I finished his statement. Kacchan cackled at my response.

"Oh... where is the sludge villian?" All Might looked around.

I pointed the frozen monster looking.

"Oh thank you, Young...?" All Might started.

"I'm Izuku Midoryia, he is Katsuki Bakugo. Nice to meet you Yagi Toshinori."

"Oh thank you, Young- wait what. How do you know my name?" All Might asked. He then coughed out blood and he turned skinny. "Don't tell anyone about this. A injury someone gave me get a time limit for my quirk."

"One of my quirk, and no problem. I been knew. Due to the fact I have so many free time, I do too much puzzles and we know more than we are supposed to know." I responded.

"Oh, uh... thank you. I need to bring the villian to the police department." All Might said, dragging the frozen Sludge Villian.

"Yep. All Might can't teach." I said.

Kacchan turned his head towards me. "Wait All Might is going to teach?" He asked.

"Yup. It's going to be at UA. I'm not looking foward for his class." I told him.

"If you're not looking foward then I'm not going to look foward." Kacchan told me.