11

Published : 02/24/2021
Edited :

->Izuku can control any ice around him, he can make only ice float.
->Katsuki can control any fire around him, he can make only fire float.
->There will be no "traitor" in UA
->If someone gave Izuku any type of liquid, he can freeze the liquid and manipulate it.
->Katsuki and Izuku can use their quirk anywhere they can see without territory.

~Next Day, at school 15mins before class starts~

~<3rd POV>~
"Todoroki, do you want the endewhore trashcan I made yesterday as decoration?" Izuku asked.

"Won't it melt?" Todoroki asked.

"Nono. My ice is special. It won't melt unless I make it disappear! You tried to melt my ice yesterday and it didn't work so it won't melt. If someone tries to destroy it it won't be destroyed. My quirk's perks!" Izuku said, taking out the endewhore trashcan he made yesterday and putting it on Shoto's palm.

"Really? Thanks. I'll put it on my table." Todoroki said.

"No fair Todoroki gets something from ice king..." Mina and Kaminari whinned.

"What do you both want?" Izuku said, creating a ice sphere.

"I want a pikachu!" Kaminari cheered.

"I want an alien that looks like me with a crown on it!" Mina cheered. Izuku made a pikachu and an alien. "Wow thanks! It's so pretty."

"Thanks! Look Kirishima, I got something from ice king!"

"Wow manly! Midobro, can I have Crimson Riot?" Kirishima asked. Izuku made Crimson Riot, gave it to Kirishima. "Very manly! Thank you Midobro!"

"Oooh I want a Kirby!"

"Maybe during lunch? Aizawa is going to flop into the classroom, in a... few seconds." Izuku said pointing at the door, before Aizawa opened the door, flopping into the room. Everyone quickly went back to their seats.

"Ok you brats, I have an announcement. We are going to have rescue class with All Might next week, off campus. Next, you need to pick who to be Class President and Vice President. Don't be too loud, I'm going to nap. Don't wake me up unless you have chosen one, be quick."

"Ooh, Ooh, I want to be class president."

"We should vote using democratic." Iida said, chopping his arms.

"But wouldn't they just vote themself?"

"The one with the highest vote will be Class President." Iida chopped air. Momo made a box for voting. Everyone voted.

"Izuku Midoriya, Class President, 6votes(mostly because of the ice stuff he made). Tenya Iida, Vice President, 3votes." Aizawa said.

"I don't want to be Class President, but I'll do my best until I see who's worthy." Izuku said lazily.

~Lunch everyone decided to sit together~

"So why do you want to be heroes Uraraka?" Iida asked.

"You might will hate me for my answer... I want to be a hero for the money. My parents aren't getting any construction work because no one requested our company. We are in the red now. I even told them that they can use my quirk to help move stuff but they still pushed me to continue my dreams."

"That's heroic, helping your parents."

"Yeah, I want to save people and let my parents have a great life!" Uraraka said.

*Alarm, everyone starts pushing/shoving to get to their classroom panicking, Izuku and Katsuki doesn't give a fuck because Izuku's quirk didn't go off*

"What is happening?" Uraraka asked.

"Its the 3rd gate breach alarm! Someone broke into UA, I never had this before in my 3 years of UA!" Some older UA students said, before continue pushing. Iida looked out the window.

"Uraraka use your quirk on me!" Iida yelled. Uraraka did that. "EVERYONE IT'S THE MEDIA, THEY ARE THE ONE THAT BROKE IN! PLEASE CALM DOWN, IT ISN'T HERO LIKE TO BE PANICKING WITHOUT KNOWING THE SITUATION!" Many students looked out the window.

"Its true!"

"It's just the media!" Everyone calmed down. Izuku and Katsuki kept eating like they have no problem. Izuku made a kirby. He made the ice kirby to go Uraraka.

"Oh thank you Midoryia!" Uraraka said, happy.

~In Class~

"I pick Iida to be Class President because of what he did during lunch." Izuku said, making a Iida ice figurine.

"Ok, it seems like Momo has the 3rd most votes so Momo, you're now Vice President." Aizawa said, in his sleeping bag.

"I'm very thankful for Midoryia for giving me this role. I'll do my best as Class President!"

~A Day Before USJ~

Izuku was making ice spike balls during Aizawa's class. Suddenly Izuku's future sight quirk activated. Izuku shattered his ice spike ball. Katsuki turned around and saw that Izuku's eyes turned purple. "Midoryia it isn't heroic to inturupt Aizawa-sensei's teaching."

Katsuki took out a green notebook and a pen, gave it to Izuku. Aizawa turned around after hearing a shattering sound. Aizawa saw the purple eyes. Izuku is scribbling and sketching information in the notebook. "If this happens again to Midoryia, do not say that Iida. That is one of his quirk activating. He can't control when it happens, but it can tell him what bad things will happen to us and tells us informations. When this happens, give him a notebook and a pen."

Aizawa decided to continue teaching. "Sir, won't Midoryia miss what you're teaching?" Uraraka asked.

"Midoryia and Bakugo can already graduate University. But they want to be heroes so they are here." Aizawa said, writing something on the board.

~After School~

Izuku gave Aizawa the notebook in front of the dorm door. "Bring lots of heroes to USJ, villians and a man made creature are going to be there. I won't say who Kurogiri is until everyone is in one room. 2 of the villian there related with AFO and the man made creature is also related with AFO but he didn't make it. The rest of the villians are small time villians. I'm joining you in the fight, hidden. Tell the heroes to not tell the villians why the students aren't here. I put down what they are supposed to tell the villian in the last page of the notebook." Izuku said, before walking to Katsuki's dorm room for some mango ice cream.

Once Izuku got his mango ice cream, he walked into the common room with ice cream in his left hand and his phone in his right hand. "Oh Midobro, are you ok? Also what happened to your eyes?" Kirishima asked.

"I'm a ok. My eyes will be normal tomorrow afternoon. It just my 2nd quirk future sight." Izuku responded, not looking away from his phone.