21

Published : 04/19/2021
Edited :

->Wattpad Research thing messaged me ;-;
->I was 1/4 done with 19.5 but I decided to do this...
->I sped ran this... idk if there's any errors

~3rd POV, after the written exam/lunch~

Denki, Mina, Kirishima and Sero is walking in the hallway towards the cafeteria.

"Midoryia's notebooks are awesome! Once I got the test paper, all of the notes came back to me. The test became easy!" Denki yelled.

"Don't celebrate too early, we don't know what the practical part of the exam is!" Mina reminded.

"Oh NO! I'm goinggg to faillll!" Denki groans.

"HAHAHAHA! It seems like class 1-B is superior!" Monoma sneered. Kendo smacked Monoma's head.

"Sorry about Monoma. From what I heard from our upperclassmens, we will be fighting robots for the practical part." Kendo said.

"Kendo why did you tell them that? They could suffer by not knowing!" Monoma said, getting dragged away by Kendo.

"Ohhh! We will be fighting robots! It will be EASY!" Denki cheered.

"YEAH!" Mina cheered.

"So we don't have to worry no more right?" Kirishima asked.

"Seems like so." Sero said.

~Cafeteria~

"Bakugo, Izuku. Kendo told us that she heard that the practical exam is fighting against robots just like entrance exam." Sero said.

Izuku and Katsuki looked at him like it made no sense. "It's not robots I'll tell you. It's most likely going to be fighting against teachers or us against Nezu in a robot. Use some common sense. If we fought robots just like we did in the entrance exam, why would they use it again knowing that we will pass?" Izuku stated bluntly.

"Oh noooooooo! I will faillllll!" Mina and Kaminari wailed.

"Yes. My prediction is that Earth will be taken over by the one and only, Principal Nezu who's plotting world domination right now." Izuku said.

"Yes indeed Midoryia. Bakugo and Midoryia would you like to join?" Nezu asked, using the speakers.

"We would gladly." Izuku said. Katsuki nodded.

Sero, Kaminari, Mina stared at them both. "Hey guys! Why are you guys standing?" Kirishima arriving the table. They snapped out of their staring and sat down.

"You heard Nezu speak through the machine right?" Kaminari asked as Shinso arrived at their table.

"Yes." Kirishima responded.

"Midoryia was talking about how Nezu is planning world domination. Nezu then asked if Bakugo and Midoryia wanted to join him for world domination." Kaminari said.

"Hmm... world domination sounds fun. If we dominate the world I get more sleep! Principal Nezu count me in!" Shinso said looking at the nearest camera in the corner of the Cafeteria.

"Will do." Nezu speak through the speakers.

"SEE?" Mina yelled. The students are confused to why Principal Nezu is saying these thing through the speakers.

~Teacher's Lounge~

"The rat is up to something again... hope it's good." Aizawa said. Nezu in the background cackling about world domination. Other teachers in the room shivered.

~Later~

"For practical exam... you will be going against teachers! Woo! Whoever fails will not go to summer camp." Aizawa stated.

~After the test because author is not going to rewatch everything that happens~

"NOOOOO I FAILED!" Mina and Kaminari wailed.

"I hope you all have a great time in the camp!" Sero said.

"Actually, you all are going to the camp." Aizawa said, walking towards the class.

"Yeah!"

"The people that failed will have to get extra lessons after school that is harder than summer school." Aizawa said.

"NOOO!"

"You have a week to pack a week worth of clothing and items." Aizawa said, walking off.

~Few Days Later~

"Hey guys! Want to use the UA pool we could train how to be in water if we end up being in the water when we are heroes? I asked Aizawa and he said yes." Mina yelled in the commonroom with a microphone that Momo made.

"Sure!/OK!/YES!/SMART IDEA!" People said, following them to the pool. Izuku, Katsuki, Shinso didn't say anything. Izuku and Katsuki followed them knowing that they will most likely send koda to ask them. Shinso was dragged by Kaminari.

They went into the pool. Izuku and Katsuki didn't even bother to change and didn't go into the pool. "Hey! Let's race! Who's in?" Izuku, Katsuki, Shinso doesn't want to join.

"Bakugo. I challenge you to a race." Shoto said.

"No."

"What? Does that mean that I'm better than you? Are you a chicken?" Shoto asked.

"HA? WHAT DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY ICYHOT? I WILL FUCKING GLADLY COMPETE AGAINST YOU!" Katsuki yelled at him, walking towards the pool.

"Absolutely not." Izuku said, dragging Katsuki back to where they sat.

"Why don't you both go into the pool? I mean like I understand Shinso but why not?" Mina asked.

"Because I don't." Izuku stated.

"Come on go into the pool! If you don't know how to swim, we will help you!" Mina said pulling Izuku, and Katsuki towards the pool.

"ASHIDO PLEASE DO NOT FORCE THEM TO GO ONTO THE POOL IF THEY DON'T WANT TO!" Iida yelled balancing ontop of the floating stuff on water.

"Come on? I mean there's no harm." Mina said yeeting Katsuki into the pool, and pushing Izuku into the pool at the same time.

The entire pool immediately froze and the ice started bubbling. Izuku and Katsuki fell onto the ice.

"OMG! IT'S SO COLD! I CAN'T GET OUT!"

"OMG! IT'S SO HOT! SOMEONE PLEASE STOP THIS!"

Izuku and Katsuki got off the ice and they got rid of the bubbling ice that their quirk made due to touching water. "That's why we didn't want to go into the water incase if we accidentally stopped controling our quirk on water. It can potentially kill you." Izuku stated.

Mina looked at everyone in the pool and apologized.

"Ok you brats... it's getting late so change and leave. I hope Ashido learned a lesson today. I hope you all have a ba- good evening." Aizawa said, kicking the roof door open and walking away.